Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl restaurants

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What is the restaurant scene like in Ischgl? Are there many places worth trying, or is it better to stay at a hotel with dinner included?

Thank you!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lots of restaurants, they've even got a Burger King. The Kitzloch is excellent, well known for its ribs, Salz and Pfeffer, Cafe Salner, Trofana Alm all good, La Nona for Italian. From cheap and cheerful to fine dining you'll be spoiled for choice.

http://www.ischgl.com/en/eating-drinking-tyrol
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ischgl was amazingly expensive when we went. Lunch on the slopes was over 20 euros for a bit of chicken and fries. Never had that anywhere else
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wilip, Don't know where you ate but that's not my experience, chicken, chips and a large soft drink around 14 euros and I go a lot.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wilip wrote:
Ischgl was amazingly expensive when we went. Lunch on the slopes was over 20 euros for a bit of chicken and fries. Never had that anywhere else

Never been to france?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
alenchic, I always prefer not to be tied to one place for dinner - variety is the spice of life and all that - and the need to go out and eat galvanises the party into a nice social evening outing.

Ischgl has plenty of places - often in hotels - and prices just seem normal 'alpine' to me. My fave place is right at the western end of the village, on the left as you walk down, but I can't recall the name. Just past the steak place with the strip club underneath...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There are lots of excellent restaurants in Ischgl, can't remember names though sorry. Prices tend to be on the expensive side for Austria, but that's the same for most things in Ischgl.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
red 27 wrote:

Just past the steak place with the strip club underneath...

I almost booked that place for accommodation Shocked
Didn't realise about the strip club until a week later. Narrow escape. Gentlemen's club indeed.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wilip wrote:

Ischgl is more expensive for lunch on the mountain than the Austrian average but cheap compared with Switzerland and France in my experience certainly far less than €20 for most main courses in most restaurants. You must have been unlucky.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
alenchic wrote:
Are there many places worth trying, ?

Highly recommended
http://www.yscla.at/en/restaurant-entertainment/stueva-gourmet-restaurant-in-tyrol.html
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Check out this link

http://www.snowangel.co.uk/component/k2/itemlist/filter?categories-main=8&category=420&ordering=1&ordering_default=order&orderby=&orderto=asc&ordering_extra=1&Itemid=

We're an apres ski website with entries for Europe, Canada and the US, we don't feature anywhere we've not tried so we promise our recommendations are sound! Enjoy!
Snowangel Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy