Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet Sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...has started - later than usual this year, I was getting nervous
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
red 27, yup & just found my Innsbruck flight booked back in september for euro25 cheaper now than then, so have got my refund from EJ for the difference and might just have to put it toward a possible march trip..... snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nickH, Oh really - they do that? Refund the difference if you'd booked earlier at a higher price?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nickH, yes, do they really do this? I dont see why they would, but I'd be interested to know how to claim as I have a few flights booked next year already. That said I got hem early so the price was decent to start with so it might not be worth it.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Search on their price promise. Doubt its worth me doing it as it is less than a tenner difference so phoning to claim would probably eat it!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
red 27, Whitters, yup, as davkt, says it's in their price promise. You just ring up customer services & explain you've found your existing booking cheaper. As davkt, also mentioned it is a premium line ( 5p a min i think ) so the difference needs to be reasonable to justify it. I also found a Geneva flight I'd booked a couple of pounds cheaper but couldn't be bothered to claim on it.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davkt, nickH, ta.

Mental note to self - best EJ strategy is book asap and then claim back surplus (if any) during sale
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Apparently the price promise doesn't work if the prices are lower due to a promotional offer, plus even then you get a credit note valid for 6 months rather than cash back.
I'd have been inline to get £17 back

26.1 If You have, or the Booker on Your behalf has, made a Booking directly through the Website and You, or the Booker, subsequently find that lower fares (when taken together with all applicable fees and charges) for the same easyJet Flight have become available, You will be refunded the difference as a credit voucher against future Flights on easyJet. The only exception to this “price promise” is if the lower fares have been offered as part of a promotional offer that is launched after You have purchased the Flight. For the avoidance of doubt, this Article 26 will not apply to any Booking made on Your behalf by any licensed third party booking systems (e.g.: travel agents, screen scrapers) or through easyJet’s Call Centre.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowscreen, got an email from EJ today advertising 20% discount on fares, checked & found my flight was now cheaper, rang them & they've refunded the difference to the card I booked with (at least so they say, can't confirm 'till I next get to the bank )
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy