Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tool to help beginners... EasySki?!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
No, I'm not recommending this, I just stumbled across it and wondered if it was something common? I never seen anything like it before on the slopes!

https://sites.google.com/site/cernskiclub/Home/section-ski-alpin/easyski

Apologies the webpage is all in French, I couldn't find an english version.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sometimes called a Ski Bra.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That is called an 'Edgie Weedgie'.

It can work well when teaching begineers who physically can't hold a snow plough shape (generally small kids under 5)
Clamping the ski tips together means they just have to push heels out for a plough shape.

http://www.skibartlett.com/edgie-wedgie---ski-teaching-aid-8174-p.asp
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar wrote:

Because it stops tips wobbling?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good for Jellys. I would recommend wearing a helmet
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've seen them a lot when teaching disabled youngsters, specifically young downs syndrome kids and youngsters with muscle wastage or hip problems. Sometimes in conjunction with an odd dangerous looking leash/reins arrangement that connects to the boots and can be controlled by someone skiing behind.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
laundryman wrote:
rob@rar wrote:

Because it stops tips wobbling?
I guess so.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy