Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort with the most dog doooo daaah on the piste

Poster: A snowHead
Well lets be honest, the recent threads about this resort and that have been doooooooooooooo daaaaaaaaah

But for the record

Le Toussuire Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nah, Courchevel 1850, all those non skiing fur coat wearing oligarch women with rats in coats capping n the side of the bellecote.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Borovets.

Actually that could human doo dah.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 Borovets
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Is there a resort called Bonzo.......? wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Anywhere in France when spring melt happens is pretty vile. Frenchies really don't seem to be into bag it & bin it.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Borovets
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pas de la Casa by a margin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Actually, La Plagne now I think of it. Loads around Plagne Centre. Vile.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I recall La Plagne, Les Menuires, Les Gets and Avoriaz all being bad for it, and Tignes also at the bottom of Face area by the entrance to the Funiculaire, (outside the miserable restaurant where they charge you for a pee and 20€ for a luke warm snack) ...........I just dont get that dog poo thing. I love dogs but FFS why dont people clean up after them? rolling eyes
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
fatbob wrote:
Anywhere in France when spring melt happens is pretty vile. Frenchies really don't seem to be into bag it & bin it.

France is a bad place for dogs eggs. Belgium's slightly worse though.

Have you seen those 'dog relief' areas that towns have (maybe it's only in my neck of the woods) - little fenced off gravel areas literally overflowing with turds. And surrounded by turds, because most French dog owners - as in Britain - are selfish disgusting morons who can't even be bothered to use the facilities provided.

The local council seem to have a habit of putting them next to picnic benches as well. So while you're sat eating your bread that tastes of hair-dye, and trying to chew through a sausage made of knee ligaments and skull fragments, your nostrils are literally full to the brim with the fragrance of a hundred dogs' alimentary debris.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

Borovets

Think that was human. Maybe someone can find and post that youtube vid again? (Or was that Bansko?)

Most I've seen was top of one of the lifts in the Chatel-Linga sector. TBF they were congregating a pack of huskies and search dogs and an avy search party (for training). That was an interesting slalom.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Front De Neige at Tignes Le Lac I remember being pretty bad. Exiting the car park under the Office du Tourisme, and making your way to the Aeroski lift, is an experience not dissimilar to being a soldier stationed in a landmine riddled region of Afghanistan - except with far worse consequences if you make an error.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Les Menuires: it's name even suggests there should be a lot of poo-poo there.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mr Piehole, You're a very funny man Laughing
latest report
Quote:

Borovets.

Actually that could human doo dah

Where is that youtube clip? Fecking hilarious. Was on here about a year ago.
snow report

http://youtube.com/v/wOIYm5B_Pw8
Borovets
ski holidays
HutToHut, thank you so much. Love it
latest report
I cant recall ever seeing doo dah in a ski resort. Some yellow snow, but no shoite.
snow report
HutToHut, Thank you ever so much , fantastic.
snow report
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
I cant recall ever seeing doo dah in a ski resort. Some yellow snow, but no shoite.

Never been in town when the Huskies come through? I was in Les gets one year when they were doing the big race and the high street was just a brown carpet.
ski holidays
Was in Les Gets that week. Don't remember much snow, but only a man made stripe of snow down the high street. And more doodoo than normal. Fun to watch though, and rather them than me. Think it was like a 2-3 day trip bivvying up on the mountain somewhere?
snow report
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Grande_Odyss%C3%A9e

Should answer the original post.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy