Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accommodation in Mayrhofen - Help needed

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are looking for somewhere to stay in Mayrhofen next February, from the 9th to 16th. There are four of us, we'd need a double room and a twin room. We've left it fairly late so a lot of places have gone, wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere? Or good websites to search on? Preferably apartments, studios or chalets but will take all ideas onboard!

Thanks! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you go onto mayrhofen.at you can send an accommodation request that will be circulated amongst the local hotels. I am sure that you will get some offers back from that.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
piperfraz wrote:
Or good websites to search on? Preferably apartments, studios or chalets but will take all ideas onboard!

Thanks! Very Happy

http://www.zillertal.at/en/winter/home/
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for these, I'll have a look!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
piperfraz, I've stayed a few times at the Hotel Garni Obermair which offers B & B. There is a good buffet breakfast, and the hotel also has a small indoor pool and sauna. The hotel is at the southern end of town near the Mayrhofen Zillertalbahn rail station, so is also handy if you fancy a day trip down to other ski areas in the valley such as the Zell am Ziller Arena ski area or the Hochzillertal at Kaltenbach/Hochfugen (highly recommended, and of course all ski areas and rail/bus travel are included in the liftpass). There are plenty of eating places in Mayrhofen in the evening- personally I quite like being able to try out several different places over the course of the week. It might be worthwhile checking out their website, (unfortunately in German only, but of course the owners speak English so you can send them an e-mail query).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've stayed in the Apart-Garni Innerwiesn. Small family owned place. Rooms clean and pretty smart. 3 of us shared a room on a quick trip to Hintertux. Incredibly good value.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
+1 for the obermair . stayed there twice and pretty good .
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We have stayed at http://www.mayrhofen-experience.com/ . We were going to start running trips with them before deciding to expand locally. They are great.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
in garbure we trust wrote:
We have stayed at http://www.mayrhofen-experience.com/ . We were going to start running trips with them before deciding to expand locally. They are great.

Wow, can't believe I used that is the same place that I used to work! Was run by a different company in my day and was run down to say the least. Good to see it's been done up nicely now.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Try their tourist website www.mayrhofen.at , Tiscover www.tiscover.com and booking.com www.booking.com

We got accommodation through Mayrhofen's tourist website, but also found good accommodation on booking.com
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cheers everyone, I'll get something for definite now Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:
Also found good accommodation on booking.com
Ditto - and Hotels.com is also worth a try (especially as they do 8-10% cashback via Quidco wink)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy