Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet Hotel Sapinière - Chamonix - 5th January (1 week) £769

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All

A group of about 13 are going to Chamonix for a week from the 5th Jan. These are made up of a mixed bunch of boys & girls from late 20's to early 40's
Some friends and some new to the group, mixed ability both skiiers and boarders.

I am driving down to France as I have 2 sets of Skis & and 2 boards to take with me and it will cost me a fortune to pay for air carriage... So I can pick up from Yorkshire, anywhere down the A1 or M1 and then anywhere around London or along the M20 to the Eurotunnel. I have a nice new Audi A4 Estate with lovely comfy leather seats & plenty of room for skis, boards & luggage

I have 1 bed available to share in a twin room with me and the costs are.

£473 = Accomodation, Breakfast, 5 Course Dinner
£60 = Half the Fuel UK-France-UK
£50 = Half the French Toll Roads (Out & Return)
£186 = Ski Pass (£226 for Monte Blanc)

That's a weeks skiing for £769 .... and no charge for ski carriage and no weighing your bag to make sure youre not over your allowance !!!

Let me know if you're interested

Kevin

We are staying in the Chalet Hotel Sapinière
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187261-d262188-Reviews-La_Sapiniere-Chamonix_Haute_Savoie_Rhone_Alpes.html
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey, this sounds really great. I live in Durham, so about 1hrs drive from you. I am currently looking for a trip away this year.

I was just have a couple of questions.

Have you been to this resort / hotel before?
Is there a ski lift near to the Chalet Hotel? I dread walking in ski boots haha.
How do you guys all know each other? or is it just a bunch of people who booked up on a trip.

Hope to hear from you soon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Sainter

I have been to the resort before (which is fab) but not the hotel, although it's tripadvisor reviews seem to be great ... as a hotelier myself I know this is hard to come by!

I have been told you can ski straight from the hotel to the lift (if you go to tripadvisor and click on 'traveler photos' scroll through to photo 13/37) you can see the lifts/slopes from the balconys

I know 4 of the people going as we have flown gliders at the same gliding clubs in the past, not sure where the other 9 come in, but i know that many of us have never met before

Kevin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A weeks skiing for £769 including travel, accom, food & Ski Pass .... and no charge for ski carriage and no weighing your bag to make sure youre not over your allowance
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy