Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski4Less?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone ever ordered anything from Ski4Less?

I have a bit of a quandry because I'm on quite a severe weight loss campaign at the moment and my current thermals/base layers are now like tents but I won't reach my final goal before this years ski trip, so I need some reasonable thermals/base layers that won't break the bank for hopefully just this one season. Ski4Less seems like a reasonable bet but has anyone else got any other ideas/recommendations other than the usual suspects such as Aldi where it is a bit hit or miss whether you go there at the right time?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Or buy one set of merino thermals and they will last you all week. Seriously, they just dont smell
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Posidrive, do you live near a TK Maxx? They often have very good quality thermals and base layers at a decent price. Other than that, I would have suggested Aldi and Lidl which both have good stuff, albeit with the added piquancy of not knowing quite what you'll find when you get there...... Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If I lived where you do I think I'd have a look in Go Outdoors first.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Posidrive, do you mean Skiwear4less? I've had things from them before, and they've been decent mid-range gear. Good luck with the weight loss.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Good shout Colin B,
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Posidrive,

Mountainwarehouse sell merino at good prices... have a few and they are fine...

male: http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/mens/base-layers/mens-merino-thermals/
female: http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/womens/base-layers/womens-merino-thermals/
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
II, Hmm I bought a pair of their merino bottoms and they're rubbish. Loads of holes after a couple of washes. Perhaps it's me Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Aldi or lidl, I got a merino top from there last year and mine is still in great shape and I wear it to work most weeks!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
My Aldi merino thermals are heading into their third winter of skiing and sailing and still going strong
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hells Bells wrote:
Posidrive, do you mean Skiwear4less? I've had things from them before, and they've been decent mid-range gear. Good luck with the weight loss.

Yes, I did mean those guys. I'm not very good at multitasking when I'm really meant to be working in the office. Thanks for the good wishes. 3 1/2 stone lost in 5 months but 1 1/2 stone to go but sort of got stuck on a bit of a plateau recently.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Colin B wrote:
If I lived where you do I think I'd have a look in Go Outdoors first.

I had a look yesterday but they still seem to be setting up for the ski season. May try again in a couple of weeks.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Anniepen wrote:
Posidrive, do you live near a TK Maxx? They often have very good quality thermals and base layers at a decent price. Other than that, I would have suggested Aldi and Lidl which both have good stuff, albeit with the added piquancy of not knowing quite what you'll find when you get there...... Very Happy

Had a look today and although they had plenty of interesting looking outerwear but not a sign of thermals. Couldn't resist the Storm Tech sun glasses with interchangable lens as a spare set though. May sound unnecessry but I have a bad habit either leaving them in bars or breaking them by sitting on them after a few refreshments.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Colin B wrote:
II, Hmm I bought a pair of their merino bottoms and they're rubbish. Loads of holes after a couple of washes. Perhaps it's me Very Happy

have 3 of the tops they will be starting their 3rd season soon... wear them for other things than skiing too... all still in one piece...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy