Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from Friedrichshafen Airport to Lech

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Can anyone recommend who to use for a transfer for 4 people from Friedrichshafen airport to Hotel Antonius Lech?

Can you give a rough idea as to cost?

Thanks Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
funkylady, rough idea is €200 each way in a cab - the hotel should be able to advise
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
funkylady, if doing a private transfer best getting a company based in friedrichshafen, as opossed to Lech. Or train to Langen and short taxi or Arlberg Express coach transfer.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
funkylady wrote:
Hi,

Can you give a rough idea as to cost?

Thanks Very Happy

Train and bus. Just 3 or 4 h. and 116 eur. for 4 people
http://www.oebb.at/en/index.jsp
or take local taxi from Friedrichshafen Airport
http://s407321128.website-start.de/english/winter-sport-alp-express/
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's about 1h 30 by taxi. For four you can get quotes around the £200 mark.

http://www.shuttledirect.com/transfers/Lech%20am%20Arlberg
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Did it four years ago. Bus directly from airport to Lech was easy. Cant remember cost. Lech is wonderful, paying my deposit this week for January:)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cubanpete, sadly the arlbergexpress direct coaches now only serve Zurich
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cubanpete, so did I with Loaker Tours. it met the Ryan Air flight & worked like clockwork but then stopped the regular service when the flight stopped. I am surprised they haven't restarted the service it was well patronised. So I think the train & bus/taxi is the economical option, I seem to remember the train platform is at the airport entrance.
funkylady, welcome to snowHead 's. Great Hotel - you should have a great time.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Most trains for St Anton a/A and Langen a/A depart from Zurich HB, not the airport. The connection from the airport to the HB takes about 10 min on a local train. The airport train station is just across a covered walkway from the arrivals hall.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
funkylady,

Here's the company I used last year, excellent friendly service. Christian even welcomed us with schnapps!!

http://www.ski-express-stanton.com/index.php/home.html
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
funkylady, I guess you are looking at the cheap flights with Monarch. If you haven't booked your flights yet you might consider flying Swiss Air to Zurich and transfer using the Arlberg Express https://arlbergexpress.com/en/airport-shuttle-service/
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
There was a small bus waiting there taking people to Lech Zurs & Stanton when I flew with Ryan a few years ago.
They charged €20 a trip then.

They must be on the net and your hotel will certainly know.

I'd already bought tickets for a train, but I would have a had a two hour wait.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy