Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine Portes Du Soleil Lift Passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was wondering if anybody has any previous experience with reloading ski passes for portes du soleil?

I was in Morzine over New Year last year and am returning this year. Rather than buy new passes I reloaded last years online. I am just worried that I will up the Pleney steps to the bubble car and then have to push my way back down after the pass doesn't work!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I recharged mine last season online but I was in the office behind the Pleney lift and they 'activated' it. I'm not sure if you really have to do that but I was in there for something else and asked them about it. They put the card in a machine asked me which lift I would use first and said it would update itself.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've recharged day tickets online for PdS and other resorts on many occasions with never any problems. I don't see why you should have any issues if you've typed in the card number correctly, but take a print out of the receipt just in case.

While we're on the subject, does anyone know if, for example, I bought a day PdS ticket online for Champery but a late change of plans meant that my first lift is in Avoriaz or another resort, would it accept it?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whitters, I don't know but I don't see why not. I understand the to-resort-allocation of revenues is based on "who"sells the ticket, not where it's first used.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Never had a problem last season topping up out cards online for family- just make sure you get the right start date a those lift pass ladies are dragons
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
under a new name, thanks. The situation has never arisen, but if I have to re-route due to traffic or if friends are going to another part of PdS it is good to know!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy