Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anton 30 Nov to 16th December - space available in central appartment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone is thinking of some early skiing in Anton I have some space in a lovely central Anton appartment (just off the main Dorfstrasse street) from opening November 30th - until 16th December. Just 8 minutes walk to main gondola lifts and all restaurants, bars, supermarket. Twin room with shared facilities - shower, WC and kitchen/diner where you can cook - this is usually a social activity as we often share meals. There is parking outside and the main train station is about 10 minutes walk from the flat. Ample storage for boots, skis etc.

Contact me using private message for more details and pictures.

and btw the openings are always great because there is a race for all the untracked powder! Rendl often opens the second weekend so if you miss the first this is a bonus!!

There may also be space later in the season - so let me know if you are interested in other dates.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi antonaddict

I qm interested in skiing nov-dec. Can you let me know prices etc
ann
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there, I am interested in the room- is it still free? And can you send me price/ pictures? I spent a season there last year and am keen to go back. Toying with taking my Anwarter exam 5th- 15th Dec but arriving in St.Anton 30th for a bit of practice first wink Thanks! antonaddict,
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks ajl338 and dempself for your messages i will reply to both of you but just for others benefit the cost is done on a contribution basis to cover the rent - as this is a shared home not a holiday let. If you're used to sharing, sociable, relaxed and just up for some great skiing in an incredible location - then it will suit you.

I would guess that covers most of the people coming to this forum

BTW not sure why but i seem to be being a complete luddite here and cant work out how to private message back - anyone help me out here? otherwise dempself and ajl338 can you both pm me!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That sounds ideal, and you are in good company; I couldn't work it out either! Can you email me at dempself@gmail.com, at risk of getting a load of rubbish but keen to beat Ann to it wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,
I would be interested in renting from mid February till the end of march if you have anything available. 29yo male boarder. If you could help me out let me know. Cheers.
Karl.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Heh Karl thanks for your message - at this stage I don't know about Feb/March as it depends on my main sharers but by Jan i should have a better idea so i will keep you posted..and post another update on the forum...if you can send me a pm then it will remind me to contact you....cheers
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
antonaddict, PM'ing = top right corner of screen, bottom option 'Send/Read Messages'. Wish we could afford the time off work to join you Sad
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Heh flowa thanks for the tips for PM'ing - i have now managed to finally grasp this !!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
antonaddict, you're welcome Little Angel
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy