Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Being told off by other people.

Poster: A snowHead

>> be on a snowboard
>> sit on a chairlift on the farthest-left seat
>> disembark perfectly and break left to give the other chairlift users the maximum room possible
>> be followed left by the skier to your right
>> be told off by her for not turning right

*confused rage face*
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mr Piehole, Your wife?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Very wierd, why would anyone sat on the left seat turn right at the top and pass in front of everyone else ? Women Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I just tend to shout Be Nice please! off in a traveller style voice. works.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
your went wrong at 1
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I imagine she was silently worrying about it from the moment you got on to chair lift - what you did was the last thing she was expecting!!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
erm... yeah...
I'd write it off as someone either having a very bad day or just not liking boarders.
Surely if you'd turned right it would have been even worse?

advice? forgeddabowdit
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You should've followed her down the hill loudly critiquing her skiing technique.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Maybe she was disappointed you didn't crash into her - perhaps you'd enthralled her with your musky snowboarder aroma on the lift and she craved some Piehole contact.
All skiers secretly long to be us y'know... especially the ones who protest the don't. Twisted Evil
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Did she explain what you did wrong? Or maybe she was just so conditioned to snowboarders causing pileups she didn't notice you hadn't so shouted anyway!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mr Piehole, if they weren't looking for pinhole action Richard_Sideways, Shocked i think it could ">> disembark perfectly and break left"

who would expect that!! Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
davkt, It was one of those chairlift exits where you can go either left or right at the top (or carry on forwards until you hit a snow bank).

I *think* she wanted to go left, and was cross that I was blocking her way. Maybe she thought I could have slammed the brakes on and turned right behind her or something. But then we all 3 of us took the right-turn and went that way. Just some knee-height old French hobbit-woman anyway. Sod her.

Honestly completely baffling. I've caused clumsy pileups off chairlifts on both board and skis numerous times, but this was all textbook.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Mr Piehole, if you allow yourself to be wound up by every random silly bint you come across, you're going to spend your whole life in a state of enraged apoplexy. Let it lie, I would.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mr Piehole, Pause, think I could be back in Brighton or being whinged at by an old French woman while skiing in bright sunshine in October snowHead
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lizzard, Puzzled Puzzled
latest report
I am letting it lie, and also idly posting for minor comic effect on an internet forum.
ski holidays
Mr Piehole, follow her down the hill and sit next to her again. As you are just about to sit down you clumsily position your snowboard such that one of her ski bindings releases. Observe antics trying to get off the lift with one ski. Enjoy.
snow report
LOL You are funny!
So true! x
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy