Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single female hoping to join mixed group late Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Am a 28 yr old lass from Manchester. I really want to get out skiing towards late Feb but none of my immediate friends can ski !!

I would say am an easy going person who will chat to anyone, i enjoy a laugh and believe me if am paying for it... fun will be had.
like the social aspect of skiing, cooking eating and of course skiing together. Happy to share a room or have one on my own.

I would say am intermediate to advanced skier and enjoy off piste and falling in powder !!
I get excited at getting 2 inches off the ground on jumps & bumps.

i wouldn't say am after a party trip as a nice conversation, meal and bottle of koppa will see me right but if a night out is on the cards... be rude not to
wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Ash,

Just seen your post on snowheads!

My friends and I (all early 30's) are planning to go skiing early March so don't know if this would fit with you, however there are three of us and we are looking for a 4th partner in crime!

In terms of level, I have skiied now for 7 years, so would class myself as a decent intermediate, the other two are both beginners though so will be in ski school. I dragged them along for the first time earlier this year, luckily they loved it so want to go back ASAP, but our fourth friend won't be returning. Whilst I don't mind meeting people out there and tagging along with other groups in the mornings whilst the girls are in lessons, it would be great to have someone of a similar level that I could ski all day with! We went to Italy last year (Sauze D'Oulx) and are keen to go back as its a great, lively resort with a good ski area and close to the airport.

Best of all - we are all in Manchester and live City Centre/Didsbury. We're a lively group who have all met over the last year/18 months and are all single. I'd like to say last year we had some quiet nights but I'd be lying!

Sounds like it would be worth us catching up/maybe meeting up to talk in more detail if you are up for it? My direct email is laura.halloran@yahoo.co.uk if you want to get in touch!

Laura Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy