Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Southend to Geneva by Easyjet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Details here...
click
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
booked one for december will see how it goes.... should be great for us Essex bods
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rubbish times for a WE away.. Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimottaret, used Southend twice recently, fab little airport.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My first international flight ever was from Southend many years ago, when Big Louis and other similar planes carried cars across the channel. I am glad its back to being an international airport.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
34 minutes from wheels down to key in door... my new favourite airport....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skimottaret, Does it take jets? Last time I flew from there it was prop to Jersey.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cynic, Easyjet airbus very slick baggage xfer and a short walk to the train station... sweet set up for me..
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skimottaret,

Sounds great. I live very close to the airport so I hope to benefit soon too. First chance was this summer when flying to Malaga but BA was cheaper from Gatwick!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Flight times look good if you do Saturday to Saturday

Pity driving to it is such a pain. I wish they would build a decent road to get there rather than have to crawl through all that heavy traffic around SOuthend itself. Train station looks like it could be a handy alternative though I don't know how frequent the trains are?

And have they got a decent bar/pub at the airport yet rather than that rubbish cafe/bar place? I could see they were still doing some building work on site but I don't know how this is progressing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jimmybog, its on the main liverpool street line and i think 8 trains per hour... didnt stop for a beer but the terminal looked quite good.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You'd be crackers not to take the train really, the train price isn't hiked either like Stanstead or Heathrow express.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
skimottaret, Stuart Marlow booked for Jan via Southend. will let him know it's good. got cheap flights too
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy