Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Consensio...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... any Snowhead ever been with this lot?

Just wondering whether it is worth the money?

http://www.consensioholidays.co.uk/courchevel-pricing.htm
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks great, looks expensive. If you can afford it , I am sure it will be fine. No I have not used them, just enjoyed your link.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A few friends have worked for them in the past. The chalets are beautiful and very well appointed. The food is dependent upon your chef - but they do employ qualified chefs and the food budget isn't too shabby by all accounts. The rest of the chalet staff may not be as experienced or qualified so that may let the experience down slightly if good waitress service is what you are looking for. However, if it is for a special occasion, you will thoroughly enjoy being pampered. Personally, I would prefer to spend less time (and therefore less money) in the chalet, more time skiing and out and about in town. If you want the champagne and good wines, you can easily pick it up yourselves en-route to the chalet or even in resort.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
if you want similar at slightly less try www.scottdunn.com if you want good value, great service and food try http://www.supertravel.co.uk/ski/

havent tried consensio but have used the 2 above, but they do look very nice if a little Beckham standard.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
blimey they are out of my league rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
and thats without travel or tips!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow, that is one expensive place to stay!! I hope you get a lift pass thrown in! snowHead

Kersh
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Think I'll book the Shemshank for the season........................ if I win the Euromillions on Friday!!!!!!!!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Kersh wrote:
Wow, that is one expensive place to stay!! I hope you get a lift pass thrown in! snowHead

Kersh

nope, half the people that use these places dont ski.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Apparently Prince Andrew was quite keen on them in their previous incarnation as Descent International, though that was before Descent went bust owing him £25,000. Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks for the input everyone. Much appreciated. I guess no ones stayed with them though and has first hand experience...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
No but if you wanted to book one of their chalets I would be happy to go along and give you a completely unbiased review!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ansta1 wrote:
nope, half the people that use these places dont ski.

That's even more amazing!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy