Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tough Mudder 2013. Please help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all. Firstly i realise this is not a ski issue but iwould like to think that i have made some good contacts on here through snow banter. Basically i am doing the Tough mudder 2013 challenge in aid for north clwyd animal rescue. Our team want to raise £5000 over next 12 months, so we are hammering eveveryone for support. Please consider donating to our team. Allminey raised is going to a great cause www.ncar.org.UK , every penny counts. I hope this link doesn't get removed but i realise people may not want site to turn into charity requests. If you can help, you can donate at www.justgiving.com/ncarmud more info on course is www.toughmudder.co.UK looks great fun. Thanks for your support
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ncar website currently down due to be revamped, but i promise all money raised is going to them. Searc on Facebookfor them. Thanks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy