Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne / Les Arc / Pardiski lift pass question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have posted this elsewhere in the La Plagne snow report thread as well so apologies for posting it twice but the offer expires on 31st Oct.

I will be spending a couple of weeks in Les Coches over Xmas and NY and was just looking at passes.

For some reason Les Arcs site is offering a 20% discount on a Paradiski pass and La Plagnes is not.

http://lesarcs.paradiski.com/Product.aspx?num=15

http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/Product.aspx?num=17

Can i buy the les arcs pardiski pass and start each morning in La Plagne/Les coches? I would have thought there should be no problem, but one never knows.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Plus 1
I have to pay for five in January, so this could be useful. Les Coches for us too.

Dont see why a paradiski from les arcs won't work in Laplagne.

Anyone know why Les Arcs is offering the discount and does it work from LaPlagne side?
Puzzled
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I wondered exactly the same thing, so emailed to check and this was the response:

This special offer is only available on Les Arcs-Peisey-Vallandry online sales website.

If you don't choose to receive your skipass at your home address, you only can choose les Arcs-Peisey-Vallandry collection point. Furthermore, if you loose your skipass or if you have any problem with it, only les Arcs-Peisey-Vallandry skipass office will be able to help you.

So I think if you buy the full Paradiski pass it should work wherever but you need to have it sent out to you as you can't pick it up in La Plagne, and if you have a problem the La Plagne lift office won't be able to help.... I'm not going to bother as we don't really need the full Paradiski as we are staying over in Plagne Soliel but if I was in Les Coches I'd be seriously tempted....

How annoying they're not both running the discount though!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mt, JulianB, I would have thought you'd be ok with a Les Arcs paradiski pass, but they are a bit of a law unto themselves. I was suprised in the summer to see a trip over in the Vanoise Express would have cost me more from the La Plagne side than the Les Arcs side. As it happened, it didn't cost me anything, because it came free with my season pass. It might be worth you sending a pm to Snowcrazy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi folks, the details of this offer have been posted on the Les Arcs season thread since the start of October. They are giving a 15% discount, not 20%. Whether you are on the Les Arcs side or La Plagne side. the full 'Paradiski' discounted pass from 3 to 15 days works everywhere so as long as there is not a problem with your pass, it should be ok. But as has been pointed out, if you do have a problem you will have to go to Les Arcs to get it sorted out unless you are very lucky with who you speak too in the La Plagne office. You can start your day from anywhere with the Paradiski pass. You will need to have it posted to your home address. It takes about a week to arrive. Remember this discount finishes on the 31 October so hurry. Well worth the effort as it means a full Paradiski pass costs 1 Euro more than the normal Discovery pass for one day only in Les Arcs. That is a great saving.

Here is the link: http://lesarcs.paradiski.com/

If you are buying the season pass, the discount is the same on both sides and anyone can buy this so if on La Plagne side, buy it there. If on Les Arcs side, use the link I just posted and choose Season pass.

Hope that explains it better. For more details either visit the Les Arcs season thread over in the snow reports section or my facebook Les Arcs Winter page.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=91244&start=40

http://www.facebook.com/LesArcsWinter
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowcrazy, thanks for highlighting this offer. Sadly I won't be getting a season pass this year so I've just bought a two week pass for December at the discounted rate. Saved a bit, so thanks very much Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Also, you may find that if the Vanoise Express goes belly up - happened before - then they convert your paradiski pass into les arcs pass and offer you the difference back but no La Plagne pass at all. Check the smallest print very very carefully, preferably in the French language version. CAVEAT EMPTOR
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mcspreader, I do not remember that ever happening to me. The last time it broke, you could keep your pass and use the bus or drive which we did. I also was given a refund as well. It might have been different for 6 day passes etc. Did it happen to you mcspreader, ?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for all the posts, and pointing out the 15%, but still seems like to good a deal. Does anyone know whether a 14 day pass has a days skiing in the 3v attached?

Just wondering whether its worth going to Les Arc the week before as well and picking up a season pass. Are there any good ski schools people could recommend in Paradiski? It would be the week before Christmas so I suppose the lower linked resorts lifts may not all be running?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well, I have gone for it.
Family Pass bought on line for Paradiski, saved 121euro. Very Happy

Postage is free, so just hope they turn up now!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm now thinking of getting the a la carte pass as I'm likely to be in val or tignes the week before, however I quite like to know what i've spent / spending before hand rather than a big bill when I get back. For two weeks it's about the same, but with a week in the espace Killy before hand it's looking like the a la carte.

The other option obviously is just get a season pass and just go back to paradiski for all trips this year, but i've never been before and feel it's a bit of a gamble.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy