Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any fellow Solo Skiers for Holiday Jan / Feb?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I am looking to book a weeks Ski holiday between 19/01 - 04/02 or 11/02- 23/02 (only times I canget off work!). I am 34 female intermediate Skier with nobody to go with this year Sad

Would like to join up with others to book somewhere or join a group, I like to Ski most of the day and relax in the evening with wine and light entertainment..

Get in touch if interested....

Thanks..
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dee3879,

Pity your dates don't allow for the Birthday Bash, 2 - 9 Feb, (S9BB). However, you could join the Pre Birthday Bash Warm Up Week at Kronzplatz, 26 Jan - 2 Feb. (PreBBWUW)

snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi

Singlesport are in Courchevel (chalets are in Le Praz) from 19 Jan.
http://www.singlesport.com

I have been with them quite a few times, it's usually great fun and there are others of a similar ability to ski with.

Normally shares are arranged to keep costs down.

I'm not going on that trip this year as we're off to Italy for the first time on 5 Jan - it's not on the website at the moment as it has only just been arranged.

Regards

Geoff
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=91623
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=89098
are the links to those mentioned by Chris Wood741
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi dee3879,

We have a couple of single space available in our chalets over some of those dates - details below. All of the dates I've listed have other solo skiiers booked, and don't carry a single supplement for booking a single room.

Chalet Genepi for 20th - 27th Jan £450
Chalet Campanules for 27th Jan - 3rd Feb £499
Chalet Campanules for 10th - 17th Feb £599

More details are available via the tag line below but if you need any info please just send me through an e-mail.

Happy planning!
Heather
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snow and Sunshine wrote:
Hi dee3879,

We have a couple of single space available in our chalets over some of those dates - details below. All of the dates I've listed have other solo skiiers booked, and don't carry a single supplement for booking a single room.

Chalet Genepi for 20th - 27th Jan £450
Chalet Campanules for 27th Jan - 3rd Feb £499
Chalet Campanules for 10th - 17th Feb £599

More details are available via the tag line below but if you need any info please just send me through an e-mail.

Happy planning!
Heather
We have a chalet in Zermatt 3 Feb 12 - 1 room vacant - looking for 2 people to join our group of 6. We are ages 55-65 intermediate skiers.

Margaret
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dee3879, we are a mixed group going to Northern Italy probably 3rd week in March. Staying at www.mareo.it and mostly skiing at www.kronplatz.com with the occasional foray into the main Dolomite area. Self catering.
Varied size of group in past years. Usually about 6-10. Ages vary from 20 - 65. Mostly 35 - 55

Tend to fly to Innsbruck or Munich and then hire a car / cars

If interested, let me know and I will give you details of what the costs are likely to be
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thank you for all the replies, I'm currently trying to sort out what time I can get off work, hoping to go January so I can maybe fit in a second trip in March Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Dee, did you get all sorted? I'm also looking for a Jan trip (female, 35, intermediate skier, based Ipswich UK)... as my usual bunch aren't going til March and i want to ge an extra trip in Smile Might check out the Fire & Ice chalet campanules for the 27th Jan..... Gem - gemski77@yahoo.co.uk
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Snow and Sunshine, - oooo - can I wander down sometime to say hi?? Have spent two seasons in La Plagne and not really been very social! Want to change that this season Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi dee3879 and Gem T - thanks for your messages and hope to see you out in the winter - please do get in touch if you have any questions at all.

chaletgirl, nice to "meet" you. Yes please - do pop down and say hi - always nice to meet some new snowheads. All my contact details are on the website via the links below. Drop me through an e-mail or a text at the start of season and we'll go for a drink.

Happy season!
Heather
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Gem T wrote:
Hi Dee, did you get all sorted? I'm also looking for a Jan trip (female, 35, intermediate skier, based Ipswich UK)... as my usual bunch aren't going til March and i want to ge an extra trip in Smile Might check out the Fire & Ice chalet campanules for the 27th Jan..... Gem - gemski77@yahoo.co.uk

I have managed to book somewhere with some people at work now. We got a great deal going on 3rd Feb to Hotel St Gothard, Arinsal, Andorra. If anyone wants to meet up there at that time then that would be great... I'm booked in for improver lessons and got a great deal all in!!

Dee
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi, Dee

I'm booked for a week half-board in Bansko (Bulgaria) from Saturday 19th January in the Hotel Strazhite (4 *).
Via the co-op holiday shop, getting return flight (from East Midlands), transfers, half-board, ski carriage AND lift pass for about £650, so only lunches to buy.
If you want a bit of company, that's where I'll be.

I too like to ski all day (not hard and fast, just cruising), have a good meal and chill out in the evening; I'm a cheery sort of soul, don't mind leading or following, so if you fancy Bulgaria, get yourself booked in and we can arrange to meet.

All the best

Marianne Madwoman
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy