Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel Rendlhof - St Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm keen to take the family to the Alberg this year, although the limited flights from Scotland mean it's very difficult to plan anything oneself.

I've had a look at what the usual tour operators have to offer and considering Hotel Rendlhof from Crystal/Thomson.

Anyone stayed here? I'd be interested to hear your views.

Many thanks in advance

Brian
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
brianr, I've not stayed there. Location wise it's a bit between the two lifts on the long, flat Dorfstrasse stretch so ideally you'd want to make sure you could leave your boots and skis at one of the shops near the lift so you weren't schlepping back and forth with them each day. It's certainly not an inconvenient location mind you and everything is within walking distance.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
brianr, Stayed there several times and in its sister hotel the Arlberg. Both excellent and never had any problems. Being on the Dorfstasse between the Galzig and Nasserein lifts it is quite quiet especially at night when the main drag gets noisy as the Après bars, then the clubs kick everyone out.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Stayed a few years back. Cheaper base than the excellent Arlberg. Stayed at the Arlberg the first time I went to to st Anton and the rendlhof the second time. Would have no hesitation in returning to either. Food really was excellent the last time at the Arlberg.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry to be late to the thread. I've stayed at the Rendlhof 3 or 4 times. It's a great place and I'd recommend it 100%. The half board deal means you eat dinner in the Arlberg across the road, and the food is excellent. You can also use the pool at the Arlberg, but he wellness area at the Rendlhof is actually better (not as busy!). Breakfasts are very good, these are taken in the Rendlhof so no need to go across the road in your slippers Happy

Very minor quibble is that the room decor is a bit dated. They are clean and very spacious, and it's possible they've had a lick of paint since I last visited anyway.

The really big plus is the owners - they must be among the friendliest hoteliers I've ever met. You get a great level of personal service there.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy