Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Deaf single skier looking to join a group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am a 40 yo Deaf man who use sign language to communicate. Are there any groups looking for a single skier, where one or more person know a sign language. I am very flexible with dates and happy to go anywhere. I am a good intermediate skier and happy on any red or black, although I am a bit wobbly off piste and moguls. I am often good company with a cheeky humour but if everyone is talking around me, it gets a bit awkward because we can't understand each other.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chereme, There's a snowhead called Butterfly who signs. If I remember correctly, she has helped organise a group of people the last couple of years in Les Deux Alpes in March. It might be worth sending her a pm to see if she is doing it again, or if she can advise you on any other group that could help. Enjoy your skiing Very Happy

Just found this thread

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=49390
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy