Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine, Feb half term - 3 spaces in family chalet available.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have a chalet sleeping 14 booked in Essert Romand just outside Morzine from 17-24 Feb 2013. There are currently three families (sort of) - me plus 2 daughters (10/12) and one of the 12 yo's mates (mum doesn't ski). Then there's a couple with a son of 11 and a daughter of 9, then another chap with his two sons (12 and 15). I'm the "common factor" ie the other two families don't know each other, so you wouldn't be joining a close-knit group. Pretty easy going bunch.

We've had a group of three drop out, so we have a triple room available (i think one's might be a camp bed). The cost would be £430 a head for chalet board and in-resort transport - which for half term is pretty darn good. If there was a two then that would probably work, but the cost would be £500 a head, so we'd ideally like to get a three.

My three girls will be having afternoon lessons up in Avoriaz so if there's anyone who wants to ski childless for the afternoons that'd be even better.

Anyone?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It also looks like we can arrange to change the names on two pre-booked flights for just the £70 admin fee - meaning Leeds-Geneva flights on half-term Sunday for about £200 each including bags - which would be a chalet holiday at Feb half term including travel for under £700 a head for two people.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Andy

I am trying to arrange a half term ski holiday for myself (4Cool and my two 17 year old sons.
We are all house trained, and my sons very well mannered, and mix well.
They have to be as there are six of us + dog at home.

We have all skied the last 5 years and would love to have company / people to ski with.
Our friends we went with last year cannot go this season.

My main challenge is getting sensible flights ..... seem to be £450+ each from London.

Would you consider us ?

Richard

my email suesvillas@o2.co.uk
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You have mail, Richard.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hilly, Tried Skyscanner.net, would have thought you should be able to find a flight for all three of you for £450 not each!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
anarchicsaltire, it's the Sunday of half term, so Skyscanner's saying about £250 if you're flexible about airport and time.

We booked super early and got ours for £125 including bags. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Andy

Thanks for the email updates.
I appreciate we are not your first choice, given my sons are young adults, not children and you are holding for others who fit what you want.

Sensible Flights - both cost and time are really hard to find for Half Term .... as I did not book early..... damn you recession

I have had to fit in with what is left and could not get Geneva except late evening.

I have now booked flights to Grenoble with Monarch, and accommodation in Alpe D'Huez.

Hope your holiday is great

Richard snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PS. Monarch code "giveme25" very useful .... total £75 reduction for three of us NehNeh
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks Richard - room (and two flights from Leeds!) still available.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Does Essert Romand have lots of chalets for 14 people? It sounds very much like what we've booked, for that week! Very Happy I hope it's not double booked or it was be very cosy! There's 12 of us! Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I think it's Chalet CentralVille Arizona (ie there's not a lot else there) - we're staying with OffPiste Madness (or "Dougie" to give him his proper name).
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
That's good then lol, not the same one! If its that small we'll probably bump into you... we'll be the ones trying to keep our 6 under 7's under control!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ok - the deal is now a room for 2, £450 each for the room. The flights, assuming we can transfer them as we could have earlier this week, will be c£190 a head.

So that's £640 a head for flight, transfer and chalet at half term.

If you want the room but not the flights it's £475 a head if there's 2 or of you, £430 if there's 3.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy