Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpine World Cup

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The 2012-13 FIS Alpine World Cup Ski Season opens with Giant Slalom action from Sölden, Austria, LIVE on UniversalSports.com this Saturday at 3:15 AM ET. Leading the U.S. Team are defending champions Lindsey Vonn and Ted Ligety. Watch an encore presentation of the Women’s Giant Slalom on Saturday, Oct. 27, at 10 AM ET and the Men’s Giant Slalom on Sunday at 10 AM ET. Universal Sports is your championship home for winter sports action all season long!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
universal sports, That's fantastic. How do we get your network here in the UK?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great to have skiing back on the TV snowHead

No spoiler, but the person who lies 1st after the first run really nailed it. Especially compared to some fancied others.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
universal sports, Given you are part of NBC can you explain your chutzpah in bigging this up here given that NBC give Oympic coverage particularly in wintersports utter contempt?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well I have mamaged to watch the 1st run of the women's GS on Eurosport.......any ideas as to how I can see the 2nd run? I wouldn't have minded so much if they hadn't showed the 1st run, that would have been bad but to give me the 1st one and leave me high and dry (apart from highlights later) is....well...pants!!!

Urgently looking round the net to find someone's live coverage. Oh and what annoyed me most was Nick Fellows telling me the live coverage would continue at 12.45pm or is that 11.45am here? Mad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Gilliebean50, The live coverage will be at 11:45 UK time if you can find it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Second run delayed due to visibility until 13:15 when the forerunners will be sent down again.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What channels are actually showing this? Can't find it on French telly. Then I found a British Eurosport stream, where I thought it would be, and it was just some shitey tennis.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mr Piehole, It has been delayed due to fog according to the report here.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just turned on ZDF HD to see Wintersport, and it seems to be ladies skinny dipping in a rather chilly looking Tegernsee
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
On now snowHead
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
On which channel!?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
eurosport on sky and re running it at 1730 ish
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Can't find any working Eurosport stream anywhere. Curses!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy