Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Italian Dolomites 5-12 January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I ski with a group of intermediate skiers and this year we are going to Corvara in the Sella Ronda area. We will be guided so it should be a great experience.

Currently we have some spare places. If you're a solo skier and would like to join a friendly group please let me know.

Single room, half board inc guides £700 (cheaper if you are OK to share) - flights/transfers not included.

Fly from your local airport to Venice Marco Polo & share a transfer.

All ages are welcome but average 50s.

Regards

Geoff
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We now have just one room to share @ £650 each plus £80 transfer from Venice MP. Half-board in a nice hotel close to the pistes.

Currently flights from Birmingham are still available for £64 including skis or from Gatwick for between £80 & £150 without skis.

There will six days of guiding with tuition on-the-go with lots of blues and reds in the vast Dolomiti SuperSki area.

Send me a PM or reply with an email address for further info.

Regards

Geoff
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
is the guiding included?
ann
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Ann

Yes. There will be about 16 of us and two instructors - one English, one Italian.

I imagine that, on any particular day, one group will be faster than the other so you should be able to go with the one which suits you.

Regards

Geoff
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Now just one female room share place remaining.

Regards

Geoff
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy