Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accom in Les Arcs 1800 for winter 2012/13.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi my partner and I have both secured bar jobs in arc 1800 and although the jobs come with accom it's not suitable for a couple so we're looking for either a studio apartment to rent or perhaps a room in a shared house. I am 29 from Devon and Stu is 28 from Lancashire we are both clean and respectful. between us we've done 16 winter seasons and 9 summer seasons so we know what is expected in shared housing. Can anyone help or offer us some advice??
Kind Regards
Ness
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
yesness, welcome to Snowheads!

We've got one studio left in 1800 costing €6000 for the season!

But if you can put up with BSM then the price drops to £4000 for a studio!!

Please let me know if you would like more info on either!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you for your reply, we managed to secure a studio yesterday in Les Arcs for just under 4000!!! We were very lucky!

Have a really good season x
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yesness, hi, welcome to snowheads. If you guys fancy meeting up for a drink. The best place where many people hang out in Arc 1800 is Bar King Mad bar down the Villars end. Hope to catch up with you during the season. Do you guys board or ski.

Check out my facebook Les Arcs Winter page if you want to see the kind of stiff we like to do. Loads of pics from last season. Very Happy

http://www.facebook.com/LesArcsWinter
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hellooo!!

Would be nice to meet up for a drink or a shred! Our studio is in the villards area about 1 min walk from the bar we have jobs in. Will drop you a line when we get to the resort.....

My name is Ness and my partner is Stu, we're both english but have lived in NZ for the last 4-6 yrs.....We ski and snowboard....

Looked through your FB pics, they look great! Can't wait for winter fun now!....

Catch up soon!! Do you live there yr round or just for winter?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy