Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Airport Change

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Originally going with Monarch to Innsbruk airport departing at 06.00am from Gatwick, now told i'm on a Monarch flight into Friedrichshafen airport, taking off at 07.30am. Can anyone advise the joureny time to St Christoph please as i've seen anything from hour and a quarter to 2 hours.

thanks Confused
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Both are probably right as it depends what time of day and what day (saturday or sunday) you are travelling and the size of the transfer bus as to which route it can take to St Christoph.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks SnowMac, just hate sitting on coaches for long periods, rather be on the slopes.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wallyynot, Depends on traffic going through the tunnel into Austria - can't remember which one. I would say 1.5 to 2 hours is pretty realistic
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yup, transfer time's not much longer than Innsbruck. As boabski says, does depend on the traffic going through the tunnel (Pfaender) as they're in the process of building a second one which is due to be finished soon IIRC. I've never had a problem going through it, but then I've never gone through on a transfer day/weekend.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'll be doing Monarch airline to Friedrichshafen and much the same transfer (to St Anton). We were originally going to take the train but there are several train changes. I'm considering a mini-bus transfer.
Do you need to find a transfer or do you have one as part of a package, wallyynot? When do you get in to Friedrichshafen? We arrive 10.15am.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowball wrote:
I'll be doing Monarch airline to Friedrichshafen and much the same transfer (to St Anton). We were originally going to take the train but there are several train changes. I'm considering a mini-bus transfer.
Do you need to find a transfer or do you have one as part of a package, wallyynot? When do you get in to Friedrichshafen? We arrive 10.15am.

Hi Snowball, thanks for offer but I'm with a package (Inghams). fly out on 26th January, think it lands around 10am-ish.

Should really look at doing my own package but when you go Solo I find it easier.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes, I understand that. I'm going with 5 friends. Sounds like the same flight - we go out 5th January: how about you?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowball wrote:
Yes, I understand that. I'm going with 5 friends. Sounds like the same flight - we go out 5th January: how about you?

26th January, cannot wait especially as it looks like winter is arriving in the Alps, loads of snow.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
wallyynot, unfortunately we will both have to wait but I won't have to wait so long NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy