Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single woman looking for ski holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

im jenny, intermediate skier with a laid back style (dragging poles, looking at the scenery) would like to get a wee week away in february, probably france? let me know if anyone is looking for a space filled in a chalet.

i'd like some solo ski-ing but not the whole time! once i get used to it again i should be able to go anywhere on the hills. i did a season in tignes years ago, so i know the usual set up for chalets. hopefully some fun fillled evenings as well.

let me know if anyone needs an extra.
thanks,
jenny
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Jenny,

If you don't mind travelling alone, we have some availability in our chalets for single rooms with no supplement. There is usually a pretty good atmoshpere in the chalets with everyone eating dinner together.

We are happy to welcome solo skiiers for any week, but we have other people reserving single rooms booked in for:

27th Jan - 3rd Feb £499 per person
10th - 17th Feb £599 per person

Full details via the tag line below but if you have any questions please just ask.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

I have another single female out on the 5th Jan if you fancy it.. shared chalet with small groups.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Jenny

I have space for single lady on 22 Dec in La Plagne with a group of about 18/20 intermediate skiers all ages £529

or we are just puting together a group for 5 Jan Corvara

19 Jan Courchevel
La Plagne 2 March
Courch again 9 March are all options too---hope that helps www.singlesport.com
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Jenny. Check out my posting re Canazei on 9th March.Alastair
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Jenny,
We have 3 Ski Safari's this year in the Italian Dolomites, these are all on piste tours, there is no single supplement as such, as you will probably have to share accomodation. We would really like to have another " all girl trip" we have done one and it was a great success. See

http://www.inspireditaly.com/ski/ski-safari/
Lou
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jenniferCT,

We are a mixed group of males / females aged 40 - 55, currently 14 of us confirmed but with room for more going to a chalet hotel in Tignes on 2 Feb. We have 7 rooms booked to accommodate up to 17 depending on room choices, and the option on further rooms. Starting price is £629 but we get a 10% discount for 12 or more ppl. Could be further discounts subject to room share combinations. This price includes a 6 day full Espace Killy lift pass, half board 7 nights. Transfers £32 each way, book own flights to Geneva (Sun - Sun so slightly cheaper).

Several of us have skied together for the past couple of years, some of us are new to the group. Range of ski abilities, enjoy our skiing and are a sociable bunch.

Please get in touch if you want more details.

D.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
What about joining us on the Birthday Bash or the Pre Birthday Bash Warm up Week. Lots of people to ski with, many of them warming up on the first day.
snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jenniferCT, Management tells me we have a single room free 3rd to 14th and 19th to 27th of Feb. In our B&B in Morzine, France.
Send Nina a PM or contact her via the website below if interested.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

intermediate skier with a laid back style (dragging poles, looking at the scenery)

Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy