Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Masterclass group lessons in Alpe D'Huez, February?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I am going to Alpe D'Huez from 2 to 9 February 2013, and have provisionally put my name down for some morning group lessons with Stuart Adamson of Masterclass, who comes recommended on this forum and others. These lessons will only be run if there are a minimum of three people, and there is only one of me at the moment (am on holiday with OH who is an experienced snowboarder), so I thought I'd mention it on here in case anyone else of a similar level is interested in joining me. I think the lessons would comprise 3x 2 hours on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday and the maximum number of people in the group would be six.

I'm still pretty much a beginner (current stage: snowplough linked turns and just starting to transition to parallel between turns), though I'm having fairly regular lessons and practising in the UK, so hope to have improved somewhat by the time we go! I'm a 'mature' starter at age 33, a little nervous but not too bad, and am making slow but steadyish progress. I realise this is a bit vague, but hopefully will provide a rough idea of level, i.e. I think it's safe to say that I won't be skiing the Sarenne Smile

Here is the weblink to the lesson details and prices:

http://www.masterclass.f9.co.uk/class_costs.htm
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy