Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Killy VIP Pass?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone ever ordered one of these?

Seems pretty good to me, I need a 12 day pass for Dec, so this discount pays for itself as far as I can work out???

Reductions on 2 to 15 day espace killy passes: 10% for aged 5-17 and 5% for aged 18-74
- Reduced rates for teenagers
- Rechargeable up to the last minute
- No more waiting at the ticket office
- Free cancellation and alteration to the order
- On-line membership: 10€ for 3 seasons

http://www.valdisere.com/valdisere/en/forfaits/pass_gold/comment

VIP GOLD

Double your reductions after 3 seasons of active membership of the VIP P@ss programme.
- VIP Gold gives you :
Reductions on 2 to 5 day espace killy passes purchased on line:
20% for 5-17 year-olds
10% for 18-74 year-olds
- Keep the same VIP P@ss card
- VIP Gold prices on line only
- No additional membership fee

Question, do they post the pass to me or can I pick it up on arrival in resort?

Cheers,

Greg
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kitenski, I have had the Tignes equivalent since they introduced it.

I have always collected it on arrival.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have been using this since it's inception, I currently have my second VIP Card which is now VIP Gold.

I don't know how the family one works, I would expect that each member of the family has to have their own photo card.

They posted the first card to me but I collected the second one. You need to ensure they have sufficient time to produce the card and then send it to you.

If collecting cards in Val d'isere you have to collect them from the main VIP Card issuing office in the Solaise cable car station. You can now top up the card in person at some of the bigger lift pass offices in Val d'isere, there are "self service" terminals in the lift pass offices. originally you had to do it on line before you arrived in resort.

If you have any problems this lady is very helpful and is fluent in English.

Julie Vincenti
Service Clients
vad.stvi@compagniedesalpes.fr
00 33 (0)4 79 06 00 35

The discounts accummulate like a supermarket loyalty card. Occasionally they also email you to let you know how much discount you are entitled to.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kitenski,

When will you be in Val d'isere?

Some tour operators have reduced price Espace Killy lift passes for the first 2/3 weeks of December. Mine for the 9th of December is reduced by €100 and therefore I won't need to use my VIP Gold card.

I believe the VIP Card gives you discounts for the indoor swimming pool as well.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
welshflyer, I'm there from the 2nd til the 15th.

The Val D'Isere shows a discount already for the first few weeks of Dec, which you still get the VIP discount. how much have you been quoted?

cheers,

Greg
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kitenski,

My tour operator (TO) is offering a 6 day pass for €135 vs full high season price €235 for the w/c 9 December. For this trip I will buy my lift pass through the TO not directly from the STVI (lift company). This reduction has been negotiated by the TO that I am staying with. If your TO hasn't done a deal with the STVI then you will pay the public prices.

The dates you are going are low season and that's why the lift pass is reduced.

If I go back to Val d'isere later in the season then I will use my VIP Gold Card to get a discounted lift pass.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy