Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solden....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...First Race's up this week. GS for both Men and Women.

So who's your money on?

Teds looking good on the 35m skis...

http://youtube.com/v/k1fQNiRgzA8
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
spud, currently debating whether to plan to go or not! The forecast for the coming weekend is not looking too promising at the moment, much colder (good news), more snow (good news), but the visibility could knock the races on the head. Sad

I'm going with Hirscher, Ligety and ANO for the men - the Austrian men have been training really hard and successfully this past month on both the Sölden and Hintertux glaciers. I saw Kostelic up on Tux as well a few weeks back.

As for the women, I fancy Görgl, Worley and Rebensburg are all in with a chance, along with Brignone and Fenniger. Vonn has started her PR campaign, but whether she can actually come up with the goods depends on her attitude on race day. She was not as consitent in GS last season after Sölden (1-5-4-8-10-2-1), prefering to concentrate on the speed events although she did charge towards the Finals in the more technical races. She is always worth a bet as she is so competitive. Not sure whether Maria Riesch will be in the money this season. She has already given a couple of interviews here in Germany which indicate that she may be orientating herself towards a life outside of ski racing, but that could also be a PR stunt as well, who knows.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Samerberg Sue, That would be typical if conditions are good but cancelled because of visiability rolling eyes Evil or Very Mad

Fingers crossed for good weather.

I'm going to wait to see the start list before predicting.

Can see Ted doing well again this year.
Going to keep an eye out for Shriffin this year...so impressed with her in NZ.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hirscher for the men, Görgl for the women.

Whats happening to our team on Fantasy Ski Racer, is anyone making one up this year?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kooky, They have not released the new software yet. Big announcement earlier but nowt come through yet. I'm not sure even if the old platform has been updated to include this seasons races.

I hope it does through in time and that they have resolved the database memory problems. I had to leave the team because when they kept losing my picks, it returned an extra zero to the team as well! I still managed to win in Germany despite the loss of so many race day selections! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Samerberg Sue wrote:
.......... I fancy Görgl, Worley and Rebensburg .............

Timberwolf in agreement with Samerberg Sue shocker Shocked Shocked Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Timberwolf, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes but I fancy their chances of winning whereas you just fancy your chances of pulling! rolling eyes
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I hope they get that site up and running again... I've re registered again.

Still think Ted will Shred it again this season... Look at those angles taken yesterday on Solden...amazing... Shocked Cool
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ligety for me too.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Marcel Mathis is a young man to watch in GS this season
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy