Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKIING ON TV SHOCK!

Poster: A snowHead
Monday night (10-10-05) 9pm Snow Patrol from Serre Chevalier. Includes jumping over a house and an Olympic ski jump.
It's only on Satellite Sad Discovery Travel and Living Channel.

Follows the return of Fifth Gear Channel Five at 8.00pm

PS Sorry if this has already been posted but I have been hard at work and not Bored surfin for a change Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You're not meant to work, dont they know your internetchatroomusernameisboredsurfin? rolling eyes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
more details on the programme here

and makes this comment....

Snow Patrol lifts the lid on the free skier lifestyle and opens up this niche sport to a new generation of winter sports enthusiasts.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin, Thanks for tempting me then dashing my hopes! Can't get either channel...grrr.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Watched it last night. A bit of skiing interspaced with a fair bit of supermarket shopping. Have to say got a bit bored. Is there a market out there for a half hour programme doing a review of a resort. I would watch it.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, Me too!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There was a program shown last year on one of the Sky travel channels. It was presented by some women and did a review of an N. American resort each time. Will have a look around the net to see if I can see/remember it. I'm sure they'll show the repeats again this season as all the sky channels seem to show the same shows over and over.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mac, If you do come up with anything let us know. Seems bizarre that the wonderful and scenic hobby of poker gets so much coverage, yet leisure skiing gets virtually nothing.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mac, I think that series of programs has been around for a few years, I certainly remember watching something like it 2 or 3 years ago.

I will check channels and see if my memory gets jogged.

CP

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 11-10-05 12:41; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
mac, Frosty the Snowman it would have been Ski America. Its on loads throughout the week. Try Friday night about 9.00pm ish. I will have a look tonight and post the correct time / channel.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Paul Mason, That's it.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Euro sport are running a series call the Road to Torino last night featured Ski Jumpers training in the summer on the Olympic hill that will be used in Torino and some biathlon training it was quite interesting. Its bound to be repeated about 20 times this week wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
CP, Frosty the Snowman Travel Channel 148 on Sky - Friday night
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Paul Mason, good man Very Happy snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Is that the same as Sky Travel on NTL, cause I cant see it tonight on the guide?
snow report
Ski America 9:30 tonight, Paul Mason is right it's on channel 148. SteveKirby, do you want it taping Laughing
latest report
Grimsby Ranger, Yes please!
snow conditions
I must get rid of NTL, its crap!! Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy