Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ellmau??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Right narrowed it down to Soll or Ellmau Is there much in the evenings to keep a 22 and 18 yr old occupied? I guess they'd prefer Soll, but it's not just about them! Is it typically a few bars etc which are as good as the crowd there that week?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
feefee, Ellmau has loads going on and should provide something for everyone! Söll is not as hard-core as some would have you believe though.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Samerberg Sue, ha ha thanks, think its Ellmau then, still debating to drive or TO it, if we could find somewhere to rent for 9 we'd drive, but I can't find anything.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
feefee, Have you emailed the Tourist Office directly? They are usually (like most Tourist Offices I've dealt with) more than happy to help.

How does the 9 breakdown, as maybe renting 2 apartments in the same block may be a solution.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
All booked off to Ellmau for New Year Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
feefee, Congratulations - where did you book in the end and with whom?

I'm not in the area then but may be free to come over depending on how things pan out as I'm based in Altenmarkt from 21st December until 6th January. I'm pretty sure Espri will be around though and he really does know the area as he lives just up the road in Fieberbrunn. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Samerberg Sue, a chalet with Crystal, by far the best value for our budget and we've never been disappointed with them before. Be great if you are about snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
feefee, I'll point Espri in your direction as well as he knows the whole area like the back of his hand. I have the Tirol Snow Card as well as the Salzburger Superski season pass, so I can ski there if I am free and we can meet up. But until nearer the date I have no idea how my work will pan out. May be I can get over later on in the week if the weather is not too snowy.

Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I see, I see! Not sure what my plans will be around that time but maybe we can meet up, if you want to. Haven't been in the Skiwelt for a year, so a return would be good.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
feefee wrote:
Right narrowed it down to Soll or Ellmau Is there much in the evenings to keep a 22 and 18 yr old occupied? I guess they'd prefer Soll, but it's not just about them! Is it typically a few bars etc which are as good as the crowd there that week?

We are (family of 4, kids 11 & 8, so a lot younger than yours) going back to Ellmau for Christmas this year, and we can't wait. It has to be one of the best family resorts in the Alps. Ellmau is a lot bigger than Soll (we have not been to Soll, but have friends who have), and although it is certainly no St Anton (no bad thing!) if you or your offspring want to dance on the tables till the small hours, there are places you can go to do this. Ellmau has an enormous amount of character, and is well placed to connect into the rest of the SkiWelt. We stayed in Westendorf last year, which was great, but not as lovely as Ellmau. We highly recommend the Hochfilzer, or the Pension Claudia (owned by Hochfilzer - you use main hotel for evening meals)
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
espri, see how your fixed nearer the time, and if you can meet up that'll be great snowHead
Gazza871, Thanks I'm sure we've booked the right place, really looking forward to it Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy