Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Share Accommodation Les Arcs 1800 This December - March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for one or more people to share accommodation in Les Arcs 1800 for up to 4 months beginning in December 2012.
Would happily lodge with local resident too. Any help or advice gratefully received.
A bit about me. I'm a 37 yr old self employed DJ. Could be my last chance to do a season before I settle down or could end up settling in the mountains, who knows!
Have saved hard for this trip, holla back y'all
g
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi grahamsthedj, We've not got any shared proeprties in les arec but we do have;

Studio Sleeping a maximum of 4 in Bourg St Maurice costing £4000
Studio Sleeping a maximum of 2 in Bourg St Maurice costing £4025
Studio sleeping maximum of 4 in 1800 costing €6000
1 Bedroom Apartment sleeping a maximum of 4 in 2000 costing £5175
Studio Sleeping a maximum of 4 in Plan Peisey costing £5695
2 bedroom apartment sleeping a maximum of 6 (Wifi Available) in Bourg St Maurice costing £7000
1 Bedroom Apartment sleeping a maximum of 4 in Plan Peisey costing £7906

Please let me know if you want any more info on any of them, either pm or email (marcellus@livetheseason.com)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
grahamsthedj, hi and welcome to snowheads. If you need somewhere to stay around Les Arcs or down in Bourg send me a PM on here or over on my facebook page. I have friends that might be interested in renting out for the season this year. I also know a few people looking to share. Could get a good deal. At 37 and being a DJ, I might be able to put you in touch with some work ops as well, but you need to get in touch quickly for that. Do you snowboard or ski. Just wondering! Toofy Grin Oh and almost forgot, loads of info about Les Arcs on my facebook page including getting your season ski pass cheap before the end of November. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey I realise this is late notice but I thought it'd be worth a go - just wondering if you're still looking.

I'm looking to follow a mate out to Les Arcs who's got a repping job (repping didn't interest me - going to try getting a bar job out there) and need accommodation.

Just looking for basic basic stuff and already have the funds for accom/lift pass saved.

I'm a 23 year old graduate, cheffing currently, but the age difference wouldn't bother me.

Chuck me an email on rich739@[g]mail.com if you're interested.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, I'm also looking for somewhere to live in les arcs, not found much so far. got a job with no fuss bus if I can find accom. if anyones looking to share or got any ideas, let me know. emails samanthacostelloe@yahoo.co.uk
I'm a 28yr old female, looking to share with others but doesnt seem to be much around!
thanks!
sam
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy