Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva to Tignes Shuttle Transfer BUT in November...?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys,

I need a cheap transfer from Geneva airport to Tignes Le Lac on Wednesday 28th November and after spending an age browsing around the many options it would seem most of them have not started offering their services by then. This leaves the private transfer option, which is just adding too much extra onto the trip, making it not really worth the while.

Does anyone know of an option that may offer a one-way transfer for around 100 EUROS or can anyone offer an alternative as how to get there reasonably?

Thanks folks

All the best

Ryan
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Altibus all you need usually up and running by then.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
a HA! That's the name of the company I have used in the past! Could I heck remember their name. I'll check now. Thanks.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ahhhhhhh... says error with the date which I guess means they are not up and running then... proving really difficult this
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
shenryo, try Mountainsun. They do midweek transfers pretty much all year round for £45.

http://www.mountainsunltd.com/special_offers/view/low-cost-airport-transfers
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks for that, I've sent them a message... fingers crossed
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
shenryo, There was a prob last year with date format - if you do it in French the date format was UK styly dd/mm/yy but in English it was the base about apex american way mm/dd/yy and then it got upset. Have another go.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just had a go in French - I had to reenter the date on Stage 2 but there is a 1545 departure on 28 Nov - full schedule appears to start the following week but the timetable is not available yet. Seems like Altibus could do with a teenager to sort the IT!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ahhhhh, I see. Thanks for pointing that out. 'Am I right in thinking that is 63 EUROS one way? That would be perfect
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
shenryo, Yip thats about right (return was 107 last year). See you there - I arrive the same day!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
You on this coach? What you doing out there buddy? i.e. course or anything?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm there for the season - driving down after a cruise from Kingston Upon Hull to Zeebrugge (formerly known as the North Sea Ferry! snowHead snowHead )
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Nice. Lucky bug! I'm doing my season in 2013-14. Good times, mate, enjoy and thanks for the Altibus heads up.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy