Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva Airport Transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apologies if this is maybe an old and well covered topic however I was wondering if anyone has any experience of using www.genevaairporttransfers.com ?

They are coming in a good bit cheaper than other operators however I appreciate that cheapest is not always best! Thanks for any feedback you can supply. Smile

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 15-10-12 15:45; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Link no workee
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Count the Ts snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Serriadh wrote:
Count the Ts snowHead

Good spot! Thank you... Embarassed
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Look very expensive for coming our way.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
stevomcd wrote:
Look very expensive for coming our way.

I will be travelling to Grand Massif - prices seem very good.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stevomcd, Yip - about 60-80 more than the operators around Tignes
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We always use www.ski4funtransfers.co.uk
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I can vouch 100% for Marian and Mick who own this Geneva Transfers.

I have to say THIS Geneva Transfers to differentiate between them and GAT who are a totally different company.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Try Skiddy Gonzales - www.skiidygonzales.com - we and friends have used them and very professional and reasonable prices.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
marcellus wrote:
I can vouch 100% for Marian and Mick who own this Geneva Transfers.

Marcellus, thank you very much for this information.

I am obviously a new member to the forum however I have done a fair amount of digging through the archives regarding the Grand Massif area and to get a recommendation from someone like yourself, who obviously knows the area very well, makes all the difference. Cool

Kiters - I am sure they are a good and reliable company also however I can't get over the thought of standing at Geneva when they don't turn up and telling my wife that I booked a company called Skidygonzales! Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
You can't miss Skidygonzales - they make their drivers wear mexican hats at the airport - hilarious.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Garioch, Mike & Marian = salt of the earth, very professional (like me). Their pricing is very fair, I do some work with them most winters, on the Morzine side. They live near Grand Massif, hence that is their main focus.

Scampi Dellahanti, Sombrero's work, even if amusing. Passengers do not have to look at 432 sign boards looking for their name. I am proud to on occasion don the sombrero to assist.

Garioch, Welcome to snowHead 's

In General, book a transfer with a company based in the resort you are going to, there are so many now to choose from.

I only do Morzine valley to Geneva and back, thereby carrying passengers both ways most of the time and reducing the overall number of vans on the road.
Less fuel used, less pollution, more driver time on the mountain, and saving the planet to boot Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DallyPaul wrote:
I am proud to on occasion don the sombrero to assist.

...and poncho and fake handle-barrrrie moustache... wink
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Garioch, have used genevaairporttransfers Marian and Mike a couple of times over the last couple of years. Reliable, helpful, well recommended and I'll use again.
latest report
 cran
cran
DallyPaul wrote:
Sombrero's work, even if amusing. Passengers do not have to look at 432 sign boards looking for their name. I am proud to on occasion don the sombrero to assist.

They have desks at the airport for the transfer companies opposite the UBS bank cash points (just to the left when you come out) so you don't need to worry about finding your driver.
snow report
 cran
cran
Also check out www.gomassif.com
snow conditions
slikedges wrote:
Garioch, have used genevaairporttransfers Marian and Mike a couple of times over the last couple of years. Reliable, helpful, well recommended and I'll use again.

Many thanks for further recommendations slikedges...sounds like a good shout.

Cran Good tip for the transfer company desks, thanks.
ski holidays
One more recommendation for Mike and Marian - great people and great price!
latest report
We always hire a car so have no experiance of transfer companies but would like to recommend one(s) to visitors to our apartment (Grande Terche) -so who are good locally?
snow report
We can highly recommend them - very professional and experienced company!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy