Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zuoz / Upper Engadine / Hotel Engiadina

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Mrs DS likes to XC so we usually have an alpine and xc holiday each year. We're rethinking our annual xc holiday which was going to be Finland but the rooms in the hotel we like are not available so I thought of this.

I appreciate that the majority of the users of these forums are alpine skiers so not sure I'll get much in the way of replies to d) below, but would like some opinions on:

a) The Hotel Engiadina. Seems nice; good reviews on tripadvisor
b) Zouz. Seems a nice village - any bars ? We're not mad apres-ski fiends or night-owls but a few other bars than that in the hotel would be nice
c) The Engadine valley. What are the other villages like ? things to avoid ? Ease of getting around etc.
d) The cross-country trails. How quiet / busy are they ? I've looked at the trail maps and there seems to be a good mix. We like trails which get you away from everything. What are these like ?

Thanks in advance

Finally if we do end up going there, I would like to have a go at the Cresta run (yes, I know it's ridiculously expensive for what it is). Anyone done it ? What did you reckon ? Overrated ?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy