Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Attwoolls in Gloucester

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used here for bootfitting?

I'm looking to buy my first set of ski boots, and when I went to have a look, they seemed to have a good range, with some electronic feet meauring machine thingy, and a boot oven. Just wondered if anyone had any good/bad reports from there??

My other option is to go to the well reccommended shop in Biscester, but I don't know what the price range there is like/costs etc. If Attwoolls get negative reviews, I will enquire there next I imagine!

Any help is massively appreciated!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Friends just had new boots fitted at the new MyRace shop at Gloucester Ski Slope, they are pretty experienced skiers (2 instructors and 2 racers in the family) so know what is typically involved in the process and came away happy.

www.my-race.com
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've used My- Race at Gloucester a few times now...not for boot fitting, but other equipment. They are in their infancy, but can concur that the staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

Really nice to have a shop dedicated to Racing with enthusiastic people locally.

From what I understand, they focus on sourcing equipment from various manufacturers that are old stock...maybe a year or two old...but still unused. Thus the very reasonable prices.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I like their boot prices. Are they really that cheap?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes...they also have Rossi race boots in the shop for about £100
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers for the replies guys! I did briefly pop into the My Race shop, and they did seem really friendly, but they seemed quite limited in the brands they held.

I have actually bitten the bullet and booked with CEM for tomorrow, I figure the extra cost is worth it! Going to the MK slope tomorrow evening, so perfect chance to try them out! Excited is an understatement!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Had mine done at Horace Barton in Cheltenham. Son's a racer (I think), was a nice family run place. I was quite impressed.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy