Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bev B, Skilift mum saves son

Poster: A snowHead
Just seen this linked from another thread - amazing story. http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/2700313

Tell us more Bev or Chris. I can't imagine how you must have felt during the ordeal. It certainly chills you to the bones when you consider the consequences.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BevBish how brave of you!!!!!! OUr youngest fell off when he was 7, but only a couple of feet.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shocked good grief! What a story!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hope your son has made a full recovery.
Very surprised the lifties didn't appear to react to this
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What a decision to have to make. Well done Bev, very brave.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Whoa, well done Bev, I echo marc in saying that was a very brave and good decision.
Look forward to meeting Jon at the PSB? How is he? Still in moody-rockstar mode?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OMG Shocked that must be like your worst nightmare coming true.

Bev your son is very brave going skiing again after an experience like that. snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
<gulp>
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
This is what I get when I view the link

Quote:
Jonathan's father Christo-GORDON Brown has killed off chances of early adoption of the euro by setting the hurdle for entry too high, according to three Nobel Prize-winning economists.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wow! I remember that story being in the news, in the days BS (Before snowHeads Shocked ). That was some decision you had to take - how very scary for you all.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hyweljenkins, yes, there's a dodgy bit about the chancellor in the middle but it goes back to the important story a few lines later.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Alastair,

Or a bit about a dodgey chancellor..!!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Scary - but congrats to all on keeping a cool head in a crisis snowHead
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Flip!!!! It's a good job it didn't put any of the Bishes off skiing.

I had an incident in Courchevel a few years back where my mate and ski pole got tangled, leaving him with a decision to try and hold on or jump off. Again, the lift operator was useless...sat in his hut not watching or listening. Fortunately my friend jumped before he got too high, but then was hit by a chair on it's way down.

One sore head that night...but luck nothing worse.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Skied with Jon and Chris Easter 2004, memories obviously still fresh but it certainly didn't seem to have affected his enthusiasm, a great day's skiing...
snow report
I just want to add my thoughts that I'm amazed how level-headed some people can remain under such circumstances. Well done Bev.
snow conditions
Guys - this is OLD news. One thing for the record Gordon Brown is not Jons father!! snowHead
snow conditions
bev bish, Old for you, but riveting for every parent that has had a problem loading a kid onto a chair. Not so bad when you a big, strong and the kid is 7 yrs old but what would one do in yr situation. Modesty is a great virtue
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy