Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Douchebags are now for sale...

Poster: A snowHead
... I'm liking these...

I'm sure Jon Olssons involvement will help sales too...

http://vimeo.com/50919097
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
These have been out since last year, nevertheless a great bag, although far too expensive.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can do that with my SnoKart, rucksack and a couple of carabiners
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mag1882 wrote:
These have been out since last year, nevertheless a great bag, although far too expensive.

Really...?

I saw the concept last year also, but there has been a countdown on the website over the last few days for the eventual release.

Yes expensive...but still a good concept imho.

Just thought i'd share for anyone in the market looking to buy a new ski bag. Little Angel
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
worstproductnameever.com ?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mike Pow, reverse marketing? I'm gonna remember them... Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Why call them Douchebags though? Def. sounds a bit 'suspect'.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I thought so. I wouldn't associate either meaning with a successful ski product that people would want to be seen with, particularly the first meaning!!:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douchebag
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Audi R8 with ski rack, definitely want one of them more than a douchebag!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Megamum, precisely because the people they are marketing at will think it's funny, or dumb but like the product.

The main benefit looks to be the weight and space saving. Looks pretty good but way to expensive to change the bag I already own.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
spud wrote:
mag1882 wrote:

Really...?

Product update... either that, or the first batch were effectively prototypes. This is why the bag is currently called the "Douchebag 2.0" on their website.

Looking at the numbers, it is wider and longer than the Dakine Concourse Double 200 and a fair bit lighter too (though it won't have quite so much space for extra rubbish to be stuffed in), and still useful if you're not taking enormous skis with you cos of how it packs down. Whether that's worth paying an extra £40 for, I dunno. Or call it an extra £42, so you can get a black permanent pen and colour in the hilarious branding.

Might wait til they have a half price sale, I think.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Checked out one of them today. Conclusion: if you have use for a wheelie bag then they are great, albeit expensive, option. I need a ski bag that I can also carry over my shoulder. The douchebag is not designed for that, so not much value for me.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I get a thin plank of shaped ply wood and screw a skateboard truck with the some 'quality' skateboard wheels to it. I then bungee the lot onto the bottom of a normal ski bag = total cost about £35. Works a treat and I can revert the bag back to 'no wheels' in about 30 secs. The bungees act as compression straps as well which helps and they also can keep the ski bag together when rolled up. Which is nice. I am working on an compatible adaptable boot bag/boarding bag/back country pack to go with my plank system (Camelback, space for a shovel/probe etc.). When I'm done I reckon I'll be streets ahead of this geezer for a lot less $. Which makes him the real douchebag in my book.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Got a pic of your contraption?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
RattytheSnowRat wrote:
I get a thin plank of shaped ply wood and screw a skateboard truck with the some 'quality' skateboard wheels to it. I then bungee the lot onto the bottom of a normal ski bag = total cost about £35. Works a treat and I can revert the bag back to 'no wheels' in about 30 secs. The bungees act as compression straps as well which helps and they also can keep the ski bag together when rolled up. Which is nice. I am working on an compatible adaptable boot bag/boarding bag/back country pack to go with my plank system (Camelback, space for a shovel/probe etc.). When I'm done I reckon I'll be streets ahead of this geezer for a lot less $. Which makes him the real douchebag in my book.

That real Douchebag gets to swan about in Monaco as his place of residence and drives this... wink
As well as being an exceptional skier...
Cool wink

He had this one before...some Douchebag wink

latest report
Mike Pow wrote:
worstproductnameever.com ?

The link isn't working!
snow report
I use sportubes... and so far, happy with them.
latest report
ulmerhutte wrote:
Checked out one of them today. Conclusion: if you have use for a wheelie bag then they are great, albeit expensive, option. I need a ski bag that I can also carry over my shoulder. The douchebag is not designed for that, so not much value for me.

(Disclaimer - I sell Douchebags)

The Douchebag has rings along its sides to attach the shoulder strap so you can also sling it over your shoulder as well as the carry modes shown on the website.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy