Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids Ski School Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to get a 10 yo into an all day Morzine ski school on Thurs 3th, Fri 4th and Sat 5th of Jan.

I've email BASS and their ski school runs Mon-Thurs so no good - they recomended private lessons.

We wanted group lessons because he really enjoyed skiing with the other kids this year and it means the adults can go of and ski (won't be long before he's better than us but not quite yet!).

Any recomendations?

Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snow Hound, What level is he? I have a similar issue but the week before. Try BASS Chatel if you would be confident to get him over to Pre La Joux for lesson start, or try the Snow School(ESF but a bit anglicised) or try Evolution 2 in Avoriaz, I have tried them all and these are the only ones prepared to possibly offer a group for non-standard dates. You will struggle to get full day though even with these. Good luck with it snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Sarah, he's had about 2 weeks so comfortable on blues and was happy going down the Folleuse in Feb which is red but only steep at the top. Still using the plough to control speed more than he should but I'd imagine he'll have parallels down by the end of this next holiday.

I'm going to email some of your recommendations (Pre La Joux first thing may be asking for trouble though!) and see whats up.

Thanks again.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow Hound, you should have more luck than me then, that's a more popular level for them to run a group. PLJ probably not a great option then but also try emailing a lady called Louise at Easy2Ride school, I forgot to mention them before, they can't offer a group for my son but can for our friends' daughter - similar ability to your son.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Responses coming back so far have all been negative. All been offering private lessons but but its the skiing with similar aged kids that he really enjoyed last time. Not sure what we can do.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snow Hound, sorry to hear that Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy