Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TIGNES MOUNTAINSUN ski and board camp 2012

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are going again this year for the 4th year on the trott. Just wondering who else is going from SH

We are there 16th to 22nd Dec. Myself and Welsh Steve this year. Unfortunately Scottish Steve could not commit at booking time due to the arrive of a new baby boy. But now the dust has settled he wants to come. I have contacted Jo at Mountainsun, but not surprisingly it is full booked up. I was wondering if anyone who has booked to go the same time in a 3 bed room, but would be willing to swap for a 2 bed room if one of their party can't make it. Long shot I know but worth an ask.

cheers
Smag
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wow, 132 views and no replies. Am I the only SH going this year?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Brian might have space in the mobile home?

Or, being Scottish, Steve could bed down in the hot tub?

Or stay in one of the many (2) other charming 'hotels' in Les Boisses?

Or failing that Brevieres? (sp)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just the non-posting snowHeads this year, obviously. We'll be there again 20th onwards, I think. Hoping there's less snow than last year!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ChrisWo wrote:
Hoping there's less snow than last year!

Yes, we were there last year when that big dump started. Managed 2 days skiing out of 6. Hope it dumps before we get theree this time as the people arriving when we left must have had a whale of a time.

See you there
Smag
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
red 27 wrote:

Or stay in one of the many (2) other charming 'hotels' in Les Boisses?

Or failing that Brevieres? (sp)

What are the names of the other hotels in Boisses? He is desperate to join us, so would consider stopping in a different building, but would of course drink with us in Melezes wink

cheers
Smag
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
smagsmith, I knew you'd ask me that Sad

'Hotels' is perhaps pushing it a bit.... I can picture them both... as you walk down to the bus stop / piste there's a B&B on the left - the proprietor is the spit of 'Obelisk' - and then on the right there's the pizza place and they rent out rooms above...

Have a word with M-sun, they will fill you in I would think.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
smagsmith, Try a PM to lampbus he stayed down the road in another hotel 3 or 4 years ago.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hotel Le Dome is just across the road from Melezes (where I am at the moment, but a bit early for meeting up with other snowHeads).
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
rob@rar, yes that's the place - the owner is enormous and keeps pigs - am I right?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
red 27, I've never met the owner, so couldn't say anything about his size or habits.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy