Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Icelantic Ski Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Room for another boot on the market?

Hell yeah.

http://www.firstdegreeboots.com/boot_detail.cfm?productID=79

Another 3 piece design look very much like Full Tilt.

Walk Mode Capability and a 99mm last.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
shoogly, I don't know why, but that really made me want to have my ski boots on..... I can almost feel them.......
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice boots. Before Icelantic it was Amplid that released these boots. A friend bought some in 2009 and loved them.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Phatt!

snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dot., did he ever have any problems with the positioning of the instep buckle? I have tried on Nordica Firearrows and they killed me there, like compressing a nerve or something.

These new boots look like Starwars stormtrooper boots... can only be a good thing Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
shoogly, As far as I no he didn't have any trouble. From memory the lower part of the shell is a Raichle mould but a boot fitter with boot history knowledge will know more than me.

When Amplid did the boot is was called the Amplid Subgenious so if you search that you might be able to find some history and performance info.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the lower clog was a raichle hard snowboard boot shell from memory, the cuff looks pretty like it too just with more torsional stiffness
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yup Raichle Flex Zone, these moulds have ben doing the rounds for about 10 years now, plenty of different stickers have appeared on them.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Deeluxe now have the Snowboards Moulds and use them to great effect.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
CH2O, flex zone? the flexon original is the full tilt boot, and there was another Flexon boot that ran with raichle for around 2 seasons, (not the one pictured) the toe box was much squarer.... the lower mould there is the snowboard boot clog cleaned up, wouldn't be surprised if Deeluxe are offering this as a freeride boot to anyone who will pay the royalty
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
shoogly,
Quote:

These new boots look like Starwars stormtrooper boots

Don't say that - junior will want them Shocked
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
http://www.google.fr/imgres?q=deeluxe+hard+boots&hl=fr&client=safari&sa=X&rls=en&biw=1241&bih=697&tbs=isz:l&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=8Hi6gMn9hgEEBM:&imgrefurl=http://www.skiboardsonline.com/p/deeluxe_track225.html&docid=z32ldSvtK-BrBM&imgurl=http://www.skiboardsonline.com/mm5/graphics/deeluxe/boots/deeluxe2011_large.jpg&w=800&h=1038&ei=EElwUN7fKemp0QWA-4GIAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=115&vpy=156&dur=49&hovh=256&hovw=197&tx=90&ty=153&sig=108330069864483673629&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=107&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:72

Nice looking link. Deeluxe don't have the moulds! They contract the work to the company (japanese i'm told) probably the same company doing all these other companies efforts.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
No not Flexon i'm happy to say, this is, apart from the 3 piece design, nothing that could be confused with that.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
These boots are phenominal! The Raichle mold and three piece design has come a long way. A company like Icelantic would not pursue a project on a whim, this is legit. The three piece design is popular again because it is so dynamic. This boot offers so much comfort and performance. Beyond the shell which has awesome features like walk mode and five different settings for adjusting forward lean, this boot comes with one of the best liners and footbeds on the market ready to go, no custom package necessary. The liner and footbed is DFP and if you haven't heard of it yet you will, it never packs out.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
A word of warning, if they are the same mould as Deeluxe make sure you try before you buy as many hardboot snowboarders dislike them. Apparently there is a big issue with heel lift.
snow report
Carlos the Slackal, I've just seen that Lego stormtrooper image used in a banner ad for these boots on the TGR website, except the Icelantic logo was comped onto the bottom of one ski Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy