Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The free ski school offer and the SH's £100 discount can NOT be combined

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have mentioned this is the other section but thought it was worth saying again here (as I know that snowHead's is all about saving your hard earned cash wink )

No - the Half Term free ski school offer can NOT be combined with the £100 snowHead's discount (coz I'm skint)

So pleeeeeease stop asking.

Bet ya someone does any tomorrow though Laughing

Oh well
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tsk , this is the sort of tour operator tricking put me off Crystal.

Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Laughing

I think you are pretty fair guy Wayne.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Filthyphil30k,
It’s really quite simple.

Half Term (17th Feb 2013)

Anyone staying in the hotel Vecchia America can have (if they want) a free ski school course which normally cost’s £95 – 2 hrs per day for 5 days. If they decide they don’t want to take up the offer as they simply don’t want to join the ski school that’s fine, but there is no other offer in this case.

Anyone who is a member of the snowHead's forum can book a holiday in the Hotel Renzi and have a £100 discount on the published price. If they don’t want to take up the offer as they prefer to pay the full price, that’s also fine by me wink .

These two offers can not be combined as they apply to different hotels.

Can’t really see how this could be described as “small print” Puzzled .

But, to try and keep the offer(s) as simple as possible they are applicable to all bookings, e.g. children, adults, forum mods, even people from Yorkshire, etc.
Having said this I may draw the line at anyone known for wearing shell suits or those endlessly talking about how fat their skis are. Oh and anyone who regularly used the phrase "grab some air" to describe a simple jump need not apply.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wayne,

What about the use of the phrase 'Dude' to describe the instructor person, where do you stand on that?

Or 'The Waynster'?

'Waynski' - come on, THAT's go to be OK 'cos it's got 'ski' in it.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wayne wrote:
Having said this I may draw the line at anyone known for wearing shell suits or those endlessly talking about how fat their skis are. Oh and anyone who regularly used the phrase "grab some air" to describe a simple jump need not apply.

You've just made it very likely I'll book a holiday with you in the future!!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Filthyphil30k, Not having a pop at you. Just suck of free child places with a supplement charged equivalent to a full price adult. Crystal ski and secret escapes have done this.

I think your pricing is pretty obvious.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Filthyphil30k wrote:
Filthyphil30k, Not having a pop at you. Just suck of free child places with a supplement charged equivalent to a full price adult. Crystal ski and secret escapes have done this.

I can see it from your point of view. Why should a child pay the same price as an adult?

But from our point of view:
* The airlines charge the same for a child as an adult. Ok there is £2.70 (that's two pounds seventy pence) different in flight taxes, but it's about the same.
* The lift pass company gives a slight discount for children (£6 per day approx)
* The hotels charge the same for a child as an adult
* The coach company charges the same for a child as an adult
* Our admin/resort costs are the same for a child as an adult
* etc

What we do (and yes I know it's wrong in some cases) is that we assume that everyone will be travel in a family group of 4 (mum-dad-2 kids). We work out the cost of that 4 person unit and divide it by 4.
So instead of adults paying £12 and kids £8 everyone pays the same
Or instead of adults paying £20 and kids going free everyone pays the same

Since we started this in 2001 our bookings have gone up each year, so people obviously like it.

I do appreciate that in some case people will be over paying (by approx £37 per child) if they have more kids in the group than adults, but this comes out in the wash as we get a lot of people traveling without kids (outside HT) and they still benefit from out price structure (as they are paying less than they would)

And I still think that a FULLy inclusive (flight transfer 3*hotel lift-pass equipment, etc) half term holiday for £710 is good value. so there NehNeh
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy