Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xmas dinner in Montgenevre????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sorry, I love my food! So this is an important decision.

Any recommendations for Christmas dinner in Montgenevre?

Ta
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Book a chalet with any UK TO and they'll feed you all the usual turkey etc.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowking, welcome to SHs snowHead

There's not a vast choice really.

I would go to La Cloche. We had a very nice meal there a couple of years ago, though not at Christmas. Alternatively the restaurants of the newish hotels; the Anova and the Chalet Blanc, may be worth looking at.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd put money on the Graal doing Chrizbit dinner.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would recommend Le Jamy. We had a lovely meal there at Easter.

Le Chalet Blanc restaurant looks nice but haven't tried it yet. Might be the best place to go for traditional Christmas dinner type food.

La Cloche has a cosy atmosphere. We found the food slightly rarified (meat) and were slightly disappointed.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
alternatively try 'L Gran Bouc in Claviere which is only a km or so across the border. They have two rooms, one that serves more simple fare, like pizza, pasta etc and another that has a very good a la carte. The women who runs the place (and indeed all the staff) are very friendly

http://www.granbouc.it
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I agree, La Cloche would be my first choice, then the Jamy, Refuge, and L'Estable. For a truly memorable evening, see if The Baita Gimont are doing a skidoo dinner.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Do remember that in France X-Mas dinner is on X-Mas eve (in the evening) not X-Mas day. So most restaurant will be pretty quiet for X-Mas day and there is generally no need to book in advance. Some of the Peak Retreats clients have recommended Le Jamy and Le Refuge.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowking, Have you managed to find / book anywhere. We are also there for xmas and thinking the same thing.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for the help folks!

L3VSA, a fellow food lover!!!!

No joy yet, will probably just wait and see. Will update you if I make any progress.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy