Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter weekend 9th April - 12th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Okay guys, i have just returned from the holiday of my like in Solden Austria. Now i am desperate to go skiing again and i don't care where, apart from i really only have the April Easter break free.

Anyone else planning to go skiing then? Where can i find a good deal for 3/4 night break. Anyone else want to join to save costs etc..

Hope to hear from you!

Anilo

p.s. I am from Manchester so this is my preffered airport
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
anilo, I'd love to, but the easter hols is booked up for family type stuff. Could do other times though.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quite a few snowheads will be in the 3 Vallees/VT and Les Arcs area. Short breaks will not be easy for flights at that time. Is there any space on trains?

If you acn get a week then try Iglu. Masses of good advice elsewhere on the site.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Anyone going out this weekend, if you want to really cheer yourself up, go the Montchavin panoramic webcam. Montchavin is part of La Plagne and near to Les Arcs. It is at only 1250m, and looking across the valley you can see the snow line goes right down to the valley floor.
(Yesterday there was just a narrow strip of snow down to that chairlift. Yup: the usual magical April Alpine return to winter for Easter!)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys, I couldn't find anything reasonable for Easter so i have booked flights to Geneva on 22nd April-25th. Risky i know but I beleive Chamonix could be okay then and if not then i will drive to Tignes as there lifts etc close in May.

Thanks again,

Anilo
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy