Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single Skier looking for friendsss

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,

Name is Ian. 27/M level 8-9 Skier out of Stuttgart/Southern Germany. Normally only lurk this site for the snow reports but decided to join up. Spend most of the year cruising the mountains alone but always interested in meeting up with people. Work schedule permits mostly weekend trips but I will be taking the brother-in-law out for some days during Christmas. Work is also planning a week long to Soelden in middle Jan. Basicly, have skis will travel. If anyone is planning a trip or is another solo skier and wants to meet up let me know. Spontaneous day trips are good too! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stuttgart, Welcome to snowheads; lots of people here ski around the Amade. You could edit the title to say where you are interested in?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interested in all of it. To be fair I do make a lot of short notice ski trips on early Saturday mornings. I will probably will get a season card for lech or st Anton this year. My goal is to ski Germany, Austria, France, Italy, and Switzerland this year. Mainly just joined up to make contacts so I can possibly have people to meet during my travels.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hey, I am looking for sth around xmas.
and i will do a two week france trip 5th to 19th. happy to join for any of them.

best
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The brother in law will be here during xmas so I want to take him to a few places in Austria. Most likely Lech, Ischgl, Mayrhofen, or St Anton. What month is your trip to France? Like I said I do alot of weekend trips to due work but my location it is easy to get places. It would be no problem to set a weekend just to come join up and share the slopes!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Pretty handy location. 2 hours handier than here anyway. Day trip must be possible to somewhere like Oberstdorf, even if it is a long day.

I might try and put a bit more effort in to getting over to Ski Amade area this yr. Usually end up doing Zillertal. Google claims it's pretty much same distance. Have a weekend pencilled in for January.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andy, let me know when you are coming down this way - if you want to stop overnight, I have a spare room and my landlady also rents out a huge en-suite family room for 10 Euros per person per night. That's a special price for people booking through me and having meals in my flat by the way. I'm buying the Tirol Snow Card this weekend and will pick up my Salzburg season card when it comes out next month. Looks like I will have masses of skiing but the weekends will most likely be in Salzburgerland as I have to "Meet & Greet" for a friend's holiday flat. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Samerberg Sue, thanks! I shall seriously bear this offer in mind. I guess you do a weekend as 2 day trips from there?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
andy, yep - in any direction to be honest! I'm thinking of skiing Amadé at the weekends and during my longer periods off work and then using the Tirol Snow Card to ski more from home. but al ot depends on how the season pans out. Tirol Card gives me all their glaciers and I'm aiming to do 2 weekends minimum per month pre-and post season then the odd day trip when the mood takes me. When you consider that SkiWelt (Wilder Kaiser) is only 30 minutes from my place, I am rather spoilt for choice! Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
hey stuttgart and the rest:
I am also alwayslooking for more snow-freaks and contacts to ride.
I am often in france for weeks trips and austria for weekends trips.
So maybe just pm me and we will keep in touch.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy