Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Unwanted Easyjet flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
2 of our party have had to withdraw from our Christmas holiday and I now have 2 tickets that we can't use. I did toy with idea of changing them for a different flight but with a £35 charge per change it made it more expensive to change those tickets than buy completely new flights. Then I wondered about selling them on as then we'd only be looking at a name change. Can anyone advise on the practicalities of this? Is it a viable thing to do? Anybody done this before?

Or do I just write the tickets off?

Any comments?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Last year i needed to change just the forename as my friend (known him 25 years) uses his middle name not his "proper" name.
Not knowing i booked using the name everyone knows him by.
It was cheaper to book new flights than pay for the change. This was EJ Liverpool to Salzburg.
Good luck but i wouldnt be too optomistic. Even if you leave it until late when the ticket price has gone up you pay a fee plus difference in ticket price.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Usually it'll be a fee for name change, plus the difference in fare between what they are now and what you paid for them at the time.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I decided earlier this year to fly back from Innsbruck to Bristol rather than Gatwick. They changed both tickets free of charge apart from the price difference which I knew was spot on. No admin charge nothing, so it may be wiser for the 2 people to try and change them to another flight themselves that they may get the benefit of. You have to ring and speak to a human being, which isnt always easy. And yes we had also booked Bristol/Innsbruck on the same booking reference. I find EJ easy to deal with, but whether they look upon it as keeping a fairly regular customer happy or not who knows?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gotta be cheaper to to buy new one's, innit?

Name change fee
Currency Online Telephone/at the airport
GBP 35 40
Euro 42 48
CHF 56 72
DKK 315 360
CZK 1050 1250
HUF 12,300 14,000
PLN 175 220
MAD 480 550

Flight change fee
Currency Online Telephone/at the airport
GBP 35 40
Euro 42 48
CHF 56 72
DKK 315 360
CZK 1050 1250
HUF 12,300 14,000
PLN 175 220
MAD 480 550

Sports equipment per flight
Currency Per flight (when pre-paid) Per flight (paid at the airport)
GBP 25.00 30.00
EUR 30.00 35.00
CHF 40.00 50.00
DKK 220.00 300.00
CZK 750.00 1,000.00
HUF 8,000.00 10,500.00
PLN 120.00 150.00
MAD 350.00 400.00
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the replies. When I spoke to Easyjet they said we could swap them to someone else just for the price of the name change (luggage is already booked) they didn't mention anything about paying the difference in fare between when we booked and now. Not really looking to make a profit but seems a shame to have them go to waste. Perhaps I'll give Easyjet another call and see what they say. If it's positive I'll be on the 'for sale' board with 2 tickets Gatwick to Grenoble for £50 plus the name change. If not we'll just hope to spread ourselves out across the empty seats.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I did a name change on a ticket last year and they didn't charge me anything - I phoned them rather than doing it online; I got someone nice on the end of the phone - I guess it depends on who you get on the day?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowlamb, Joanne Mountainsun, I had the same problem last year as well, tried phone route but they were charging for a name change on both the out bound flight and return flight, so was cheaper to buy new tickets
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy