Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discounted lift pass for ISIA licence Tignes?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've got to do a course in Tignes in December. I suspect this is highly unlikely but does anyone know if I can get a discount on the cost of a lift pass in Tignes off the back of an ISIA licence? Being France I doubt it but worth an ask.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't know about Tignes but an ISIA badge will get you a 45 euro day pass in Chamonix for 8 euro.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jbob wrote:
Don't know about Tignes but an ISIA badge will get you a 45 euro day pass in Chamonix for 8 euro.

That surprises me. Hopefully Tignes are similar, just need someone who knows the resort to provide an answer.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi skir67
I always get 50% off with my card in Tignes so I think (may be wrong as don't go to France that much) that the discount will still apply, but it has done for the past few years. Show it to them "before" they start tapping away on the computer.

Will be back in Tignes in a few weeks with a trainer for my yearly telling off for being crap at skiing Toofy Grin so hope the 50% still is applies. Not sure why I put myself though it - but it really is brill fun.

Which course are you doing ?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wayne wrote:
Hi skir67
I always get 50% off with my card in Tignes so I think (may be wrong as don't go to France that much) that the discount will still apply, but it has done for the past few years. Show it to them "before" they start tapping away on the computer.

Will be back in Tignes in a few weeks with a trainer for my yearly telling off for being crap at skiing Toofy Grin so hope the 50% still is applies. Not sure why I put myself though it - but it really is brill fun.

Which course are you doing ?

Ah, thanks for that. That will come in handy if they still offer a discount. I'll give it a go and see what happens. Not a BASI course but one I have to do. You'll be there before me so let me know on here or by pm if anything has changed. Thanks.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yeah, there's definitely an ISIA discount at Tignes. I know this 'cos I tried to get a discount with BASI2 card and got told "il faut l'ISIA" (you need ISIA).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stevomcd wrote:
Yeah, there's definitely an ISIA discount at Tignes. I know this 'cos I tried to get a discount with BASI2 card and got told "il faut l'ISIA" (you need ISIA).

thanks for that, I've had this confirmed by a couple of other sources too, so hopefully its still going this season.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
definitely 50% off for pre season, I am there next week and just had an email confirming...

Wayne, you with Del Boy again?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skimottaret wrote:
definitely 50% off for pre season, I am there next week and just had an email confirming...

Wayne, you with Del Boy again?

excellent. I'm there from 14th dec for a few days so hopefully pre-season still covers the 14th. One day my ISIA licence might even be worth all the course fees I paid to get it, but I'm not holding my breath. Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
not sure about December... The tariff i got l got through listed interseason to 26/10 and Autumn till 30/11 for discount with ISIA Stamp or EuroCard Pro
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
skimottaret wrote:
not sure about December... The tariff i got l got through listed interseason to 26/10 and Autumn till 30/11 for discount with ISIA Stamp or EuroCard Pro

I'll have to see, the accomodation I've booked seems to be run by an ISTD (I suspect) and he seems to think I'll be ok.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
skir67, I am back for the first week of December so will let you know on this thread if i remember... Who you training with?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I was in Tignes during the opening week of the season 2-8 Dec and got a full Espace Killy pass at half price with my ISIA stamp... how did you get on ?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy