Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs 2-9 March 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I've booked to travel solo to Les Arcs for a week. Catching the Eurostar Ski Train down on Friday and staying in Bourg-St-Maurice right by the funicular up to Les Arcs. Eurostar back to London on Saturday 9th March.

I've got a twin room and mercifully I haven't had to pay too much in the way of a single supplement, but I wondered if anyone was interested in a week in Les Arcs 2-9 March. Catered chalet, sharing a twin room would be about £390 (can't be exact because I've booked a twin for single use so can't be exact as to how much extra the chalet would charge to do it for twin occupancy).

Although not essential it would be great to travel with someone of a similar level to me. I'm an intermediate skier, I've skied for 7 weeks (this will be my 8th). I'm confident on most reds and will try the occasional 'easy' black but don't usually push myself too hard. While out there I'll probably book a couple of sessions/clinics with a ski school. I've heard good things about New Generation and they have a base nearby so I'll probably try them.

I'm a professional male, 27, married, not too fussed who I travel with so long as you're clean!

John
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads, headtothehill. Are you absolutely committed to heading to the hill that week? It's Paris school holidays.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy