Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shaun White arrested for vandalism

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
US Olympic snowboarding star Shaun White has been charged with public intoxication and vandalism after an incident at a Nashville hotel. He is accused of drunkenly destroying a phone at the hotel, and ended up in hospital after he hit his head. White has 2 Olympic gold medalist, winning the snowboard halfpipe competition at both the 2006 Turin Winter Games and the 2010 Vancouver Olympics....See: http://espn.go.com/action/snowboarding/story/_/id/8392284/shaun-white-arrested-nashville-tenn
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Awaits old folk to say I told you so all boarders are hooligans Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Flying Tomato has gone radio rentals!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
He destroyed an entire telephone!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Wouldn't warrant a mention at a British Universities bash; they trash entire apartment blocks.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Don't know whats more shameful, the way a sports-star who is supposed to be a role model is acting, or the incredably weedy things he did - telephone vandalism, pulling a fire alarm, running away... the only reason he went to jail is because he refused to sign a misdemeanor notice the cops gave him... not exactly Keith Moon is it...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

not exactly Keith Moon is it

that it ain't. Reading a biography about him just now - absolute class
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Did the ginger boy toss the phone by any chance ?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
One of my all time heros, will go out now and trash a phone or two in his honour.
If I get caught I will blame him.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I told you so. All boarders are hooligans.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
THUG!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
One University Rugby bash I was involved in made the Sun (I still claim it was a slow news day) The whole thing was blown way out of proportion. Although the staff at the venue did flee. And one guy at the end of the night mistook the oramental floor level fish pond at the entrance to the place as a urinal and killed all the fish BUT I still maintain that was an easy mistake to make as the toilet door for the gent's was right next fish pond. And the guy we floated naked down the mill stream tied onto a barrel lived (OK, he made a few puddles in the main dining room picking up his clothes but he was trying to be discrete). And we eventually gave them back their garden furniture. The newspapers just overplay these things to sell more copies
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Clearly they have not seen the levels to which the Asian students trashing things in Halls, or whole Halls, rises to in Bradford. SW's actions are tame compared to the abuse we have to put up with here. They're welcome to have my other half's job!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy