Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Female intermediate skier looking for mixed group or other women ski buddies.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there Im looking either to join a mixed ski group or other women skiers looking to get away this season somewhere in Europe.
Not a clue where or when! Any other women out there in looking for ski buddies or anyone with a space in their group ?
Im intermediate & 40.
thanks
skeebee

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 18-09-12 23:04; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi skeebygeebees,

If you don't mind travelling alone then we have some single rooms in our chalets and we don't ever make a supplement for them. Other solo skiiers are travelling 16-23rd Dec, 6-13th Jan, 24 Feb - 3rd March and 3-10th March but you are welcome any week.

Details via the tag line below . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skeebygeebees, Have a look at the bashes http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewforum.php?f=31 Pre-Season (PSB); Birthday (BB) and End of Season (EoSB). No shortage of like minded people.
This (fairly recent) thread covered similar ground and has a few other useful suggestions http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2079778&highlight=#2079778

P.S. it's probably not a good idea to put your e-mail address in your post
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
little ms spock, many thanks for your advice!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skeebygeebees, I can recommend a ski bash, I went on my own to the End of Season bash in April this year and had a blast. I too am in my 40's and met loads of like minded skiers and boarders and had such a good time I have booked 2 more bashes this season the presason in December and the birthday bash in feb. I think its booking up fast tho. You can usually pay extra for a single room but Admin will pair u up with other females to share to keep cost down. Hope to see u at a bash soon snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I am part of a group of 9 (5 male 4 female) and we have a space for another female to even up the rooms.
We are all intermediate skiers aged between late 30s and late 50s. We haven't booked yet but are looking for a catered chalet for departure weekend of 19 Jan 13.
If that's of any interest to you, email me at dkirkuk@yahoo.co.uk
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
re. space on the bashes.

The PSB, main hotel is full as of a day or two ago but I am in the throws of negotiating additional apartments like we had last year (everyone still gets fed etc. in the hotel) so there will be space on that bash again soon.

S9BB (SnowHeads 9th Birthday Bash) - In the central hotel (Portavescovo) we have one remaining place for a female to room-share. Other than that we have to wait until some time in October to see if we can get any additional space. In the other hotel (Bellavista) we have about 3 beds left in our allocation but I believe we may get more space there if I ask nicely.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy