Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon SKYLITE & SUNLITE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Salomon Skylite & Sunlite

SKYLITE
127-74-91
http://www.salomon.com/uk/product/bbr-skylite---l9.html

SUNLITE
133-79-98
http://www.salomon.com/uk/product/bbr-sunlite.html

Anyone skied them please?

Looking at them for my lady.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mike Pow, BBR’s are like Marmite, people either love them or hate them. You may have opened a thread that will run here.

My wife’s Aunt & cousin tested these skis this year and loved them. My wife(Qualified instructor) hated them and picked up a pair of Rockette 90’s instead.

The Aunt is a recreational piste skier a solid Intermediary who is somewhere between Parralell and carving

Her cousin is a very competent piste skier and not bad off piste, they both said the skis made them feel confident in pushing themselves and solid underfoot.

I would recommend the wife trying before buying.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the info.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What did your wife hate about them?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mike Pow, A word to the wise here......................let the wife pick her own skis! wink Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not my wife, girlfriend wink

And she's more than happy for me to choose for her.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mike Pow, you realise it could be the end of a beautiful relationship if she doesn't like them? I'd certainly let her trial your suggestions and make her own final decision if that was me.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mike Pow, My darling wife has skied on Salomon Galaxy's for the last few years and she likes a real specific type of ski, she just thought the BBR did not match up to the Rockettes she skied on. The best advice I can give you is let her test and try before you splash the cash.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fattes13 wrote:
Mike Pow, My darling wife has skied on Salomon Galaxy's for the last few years and she likes a real specific type of ski, she just thought the BBR did not match up to the Rockettes she skied on. The best advice I can give you is let her test and try before you splash the cash.

Thanks. Will have a look at both those skis.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Megamum wrote:
Mike Pow, you realise it could be the end of a beautiful relationship if she doesn't like them? I'd certainly let her trial your suggestions and make her own final decision if that was me.

Maybe I should stop teaching her too wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy